JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outs / Ins

2 posters

Go down

Outs / Ins Empty Outs / Ins

Post  Tilton Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Hopefully there won't be too many departures this transfer window but I'm not expecting too many additions to our squad either. Any players we sign will most likely be loans or free transfers again but that doesn't mean that they'll be rubbish. Hughton knows what he's doing.

Out - Jean Beausejour sold to Wigan for an undisclosed fee (rumours vary between 2.5 - 4 million)

Good luck to him. The tubby Chilean always gave 100% for us and this was appreciated by the majority of Blues fans.

He's never a winger though. Too slow and always seemed reluctant to try to go past a player, although his big arse came in useful when holding up play so that he could bring others into the game.

Hopefully we won't miss him too much and I'm sure he'll get a good reception when he returns to St. Andrews in the Championship next season.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Outs / Ins Empty Re: Outs / Ins

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:40 pm

When's Yeung due in court?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:54 pm

Criminal or civil?

The criminal charges for money laundering are due to be tried in November, I believe.

He's got a couple of civil cases coming up aswell, the first being 28th February. It's just a loan default arising from him using his multi-million pound apartment as security against the cash to pay Matt Derbyshire's wages last season. Nothing to worry about.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Oh, that's OK then......
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:35 am

Ridgewell off to the Baggies by the looks of it

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/birmingham-city-fc/birmingham-city-fc-news/2012/01/31/west-brom-agree-deal-for-birmingham-city-defender-liam-ridgewell-97319-30233673/

Bye Liam. Can't get in the team much this season and surplus to requirements. Has wanted to leave anyway and hasn't looked interested this season. I'd be surprised if we get close to £ 2 million for him though Shocked

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down