JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zigic

4 posters

Go down

Zigic Empty Zigic

Post  Tilton Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Get up on your seats and sing along...

So this is how it feels to be Zigic
And this is how it feels to be tall
This is how it feels when around you everyone's small

The big man destroyed Leeds last night, scoring all 4 goals. He was totally unplayable. He's looked a lot fitter and hungrier the last few games and it all came together last night.

A great team performance too, after a bit of a dodgy first half. We're knocking in goals left, right and fecking centre at the moment. I reckon that's got to be something like 40+ goals in our last 5 games. It feels like it anyway.

Up to 4th with a game in hand and The Blue Machine rolls on, crushing all before it.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Zigic Empty Re: Zigic

Post  QBVILLA Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Gotta hand it to Chris Hughton,for me he's the manager of the year in the Championship.I thought that he'd do well to get mid table with what he's had to work with but at this moment I wouldn't bet against an automatic promotion spot.Especially with the other sides at the top stuttering.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:05 pm

He's got us playing some good stuff. Even earlier in the season when we were losing games, the team was getting applauded off because we were generally playing well but getting no luck. We were also giving away a few stupid goals but our defence has certainly tightened up recently. Last night was the first goal we've conceded in ages. And now things are clicking in front of goal for us and we're scoring hundreds.

We're certainly exceeding my expectations so far this season. Long may it continue.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Tilton wrote:Get up on your seats and sing along...

So this is how it feels to be Zigic
And this is how it feels to be tall
This is how it feels when around you everyone's small

The big man destroyed Leeds last night, scoring all 4 goals. He was totally unplayable. He's looked a lot fitter and hungrier the last few games and it all came together last night.

A great team performance too, after a bit of a dodgy first half. We're knocking in goals left, right and fecking centre at the moment. I reckon that's got to be something like 40+ goals in our last 5 games. It feels like it anyway.

Up to 4th with a game in hand and The Blue Machine rolls on, crushing all before it.

Laughing We'll probably buy him in the summer. Wink
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:45 pm

No you fecking won't!

He's Blues through and through is Big Zig. Growing up in Serbia he dreamt of the day he would proudly wear the colours of his beloved Blues and tread the hallowed turf of St. Andrews.

He's living the dream.

Zigic Articl10

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Just heard that Leeds have sacked Grayson after Ziggy's demolition job on them last night.

That's the 4th manager this season that's been sacked straight after we've humiliated their team.
McLaren, Sven, the Bruges manager and now Grayson.

Chairmen must be watching us destroying their teams and thinking "That's how you play football - I want some of that" and promptly sacking their managers.

There's no shame in losing to Blues this season though.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Tilton wrote:Just heard that Leeds have sacked Grayson after Ziggy's demolition job on them last night.

That's the 4th manager this season that's been sacked straight after we've humiliated their team.

Chairmen must be watching us destroying their teams and thinking "That's how you play football - I want some of that" and promptly sacking their managers.

Laughing I have to admit, you are proper comedy at the moment Tilts. Beds
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Tilton wrote:Just heard that Leeds have sacked Grayson after Ziggy's demolition job on them last night.

That was well fucking teed up until that last sentence Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:30 pm

AVB at Chelsea will be shitting himself when The Blue Machine rolls into town later this month.

He could well be it's next victim.

And I'm not even joking.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Tilton wrote:No you fecking won't!

He's Blues through and through is Big Zig. Growing up in Serbia he dreamt of the day he would proudly wear the colours of his beloved Blues and tread the hallowed turf of St. Andrews.

He's living the dream.

Zigic Articl10

Sometimes I wish we had a Like button.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: