JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge

5 posters

Go down

Challenge Empty Challenge

Post  jpr60 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:04 pm

We've given ourselves a bit of a challenge 'til the end of the season - Top Four finish - Champions League - FA Cup.
Given the season we've had it's good that we've still got stuff to play for and although we're unlikely to see Jack Wilshere back any time soon I still reckon we're in there with a chance. Got to win the league games of course, especially the catch-up matches against the likes of Chelsea, Tottingham, Liverpool and Newcastle, then there's the small matter of a visit to Sunderland next weekend (and maybe in the next round of the FA Cup) and a trip to Milan (which I won't be making this time around) - it's great to still be competing in this stage of the CL and must provide the motivation for reaching the Top Four yet again.
I think we've got it in us to achieve the necessary results - up'n at'em Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Challenge Empty Re: Challenge

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:07 pm

I thought Arsenal and Man United were the only teams definitely finishing in the top 4 this season? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Must admit I was wondering today when Man Ure were 3-0 down that they may not join Arsenal in the top 4
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I thought Arsenal and Man United were the only teams definitely finishing in the top 4 this season? Very Happy

Well yes, but it's gotta be worked on innit?!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 pm

More chance of me getting a bit of nookie tonight than le Arse finishing top 4 I reckon Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Steady on...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:36 pm

After me telling he rto get me a glass of win, I retract my last post Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:53 am

villanfromluton wrote:After me telling he rto get me a glass of win, I retract my last post Mad

You're cracking up Lutes.......I'm losing you.......Ground Control to Major Villanfromluton, take your protein pills and put your helmet on.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 am

villanfromluton wrote:After me telling he rto get me a glass of win, I retract my last post Mad

Did Mark hack your account?
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:05 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Did Mark hack your account?

Ironic Very Happy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:50 pm

This next week is a touch make-or-break. Sunderland away tomorrow, AC Milan away on Wednesday then away to Sunderland again in the cup! Good performances and results will get our momentum going, following the result against Blackburn last time out and will set us up nicely for the match against our North London neighbours. If we slip up anywhere it could have huge consequences so - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:28 pm

jpr60 wrote:This next week is a touch make-or-break. Sunderland away tomorrow, AC Milan away on Wednesday then away to Sunderland again in the cup! Good performances and results will get our momentum going, following the result against Blackburn last time out and will set us up nicely for the match against our North London neighbours. If we slip up anywhere it could have huge consequences so - come on Arsenal!

We actually have two full backs available.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:42 pm

First match, three points, fourth in the table - that will do nicely.
I'd be well pleased with a similar performance to the one we had at the San Siro a few years back when we became the first English team to win on their patch this coming Wednesday. Come on Arsenal, keep that momentum building!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:32 pm

jpr60 wrote:First match, three points, fourth in the table - that will do nicely.
I'd be well pleased with a similar performance to the one we had at the San Siro a few years back when we became the first English team to win on their patch this coming Wednesday. Come on Arsenal, keep that momentum building!

Yep, good performance at Sunderland. Nice to see that Martin O'Neill hasn't changed his spots, still setting his team up to play at home like the away team, he's a parrot faced wanker, ain't he?
Hoping for a decent performance against Milan, we'll see.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Oh dear. I was offered tickets on two separate occasions for the match last night but had to refuse - I must have known what was to come - horrible.
Well, momentum gone, hopes rock-bottom - staying in the FA Cup? Top four in the Premier League? Right now it doesn't look too likely does it? Can Arsene pull something out of the bag for Saturday - can he motivate the players to come back (yet) again?
As my no.1 son said this morning, if we're out of the cup, lose to Tottingham and don't finish Top Four Arsene's a gonner for sure!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum