JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psycho's England squad

+4
villainies
MrMagoo
FrenchSpur
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
8 posters

Go down

Psycho's England squad Empty Psycho's England squad

Post  Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Psycho's England squad Empty Re: Psycho's England squad

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Yes its the kind of team I'd like to see go to the euro's. Not sure Downing has done much this season to warrant inclusion.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Brilliant.... Give him the job full time
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:12 pm

Not sure about Frazier Campbell or Downing, but the rest is spot on IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:25 pm

If this squad was to do well in the upcoming friendlies, would you be happy with Pearce managing the team in the Euros and then look for a permanent manager after that
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Anyone noticed the odds have plummeted on Pep Guardiola

GET HIM IN
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:31 pm

Or not.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:49 pm

He's picked a bunch of players that he wants to look at - good for him. If his final eleven do well perhaps he'll get a shout as boss for a few more games. I hope he doesn't have to recall those he's dropped, but he may do.
England ain't gonna win anything any time soon so I don't much care what Pearce does TBH. I do think that there are some good young English players out there and, following the current situation - the next competition - I think whoever is called in as manager will have something decent to work with. Personally I'd prefer not having 'Arry as England boss cos I think he's a bit of a short-term club manager, not a longer-term England manager but hey, what do I know, eh?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:31 pm

I don't think Cleverley or Campbell should be in.Personally i'd have opted for Chamberlain but there's generally a player who comes from nowhere to make the finals squad so it'll be interesting to see if either of them can stake a real claim.One thing of real concern though is the goalkeeping situation.If Hart is unavailable we're in the shit.Neither Carson or Green are anywhere near international quality.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Green?????????????????????? How is he in an England squad? affraid

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 pm

It highlights the desperate lack of english keepers. I expect Robinson to make himself available now Capello has gone and whilst he's better than the other two he's not having the best of times at club level. After that who else is there? Ruddy of Norwich is possibly deserving of a chance but other than him it's reserve and championship keepers. Not good.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Yep. As you say, if Hart gets injured we're bollocksssssed.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:25 am

QBVILLA wrote:I don't think Cleverley or Campbell should be in.Personally i'd have opted for Chamberlain but there's generally a player who comes from nowhere to make the finals squad so it'll be interesting to see if either of them can stake a real claim.One thing of real concern though is the goalkeeping situation.If Hart is unavailable we're in the shit.Neither Carson or Green are anywhere near international quality.

Pearce explained his omission of Chamberlain very well. Hasn't played many games, and doesn't think 10 minutes at the end of a friendly will help him in any way.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:34 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:I don't think Cleverley or Campbell should be in.Personally i'd have opted for Chamberlain but there's generally a player who comes from nowhere to make the finals squad so it'll be interesting to see if either of them can stake a real claim.One thing of real concern though is the goalkeeping situation.If Hart is unavailable we're in the shit.Neither Carson or Green are anywhere near international quality.

Pearce explained his omission of Chamberlain very well. Hasn't played many games, and doesn't think 10 minutes at the end of a friendly will help him in any way.

Hadn't heard that and to be fair that's an acceptable explaination.What's Cleverley's basis for being selected?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:46 am

His name. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:34 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:

Hadn't heard that and to be fair that's an acceptable explaination.What's Cleverley's basis for being selected?

Not sure to be honest. Perhaps Psycho wants a proper look at him, I don't think he's eligible for the U21s this season so can't treat him the same as Chamberlain.

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:25 pm

I'd like to see the FA come out and make it clear the Pearce appointment is strictly temporary and he won't be getting the job on a permanent basis.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Good at least that Kunt john terry is not in it,,,cant stand that racist kunt

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:41 pm

villainies wrote:I'd like to see the FA come out and make it clear the Pearce appointment is strictly temporary and he won't be getting the job on a permanent basis.

Absolutely!!!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:56 pm

jak wrote:
villainies wrote:I'd like to see the FA come out and make it clear the Pearce appointment is strictly temporary and he won't be getting the job on a permanent basis.

Absolutely!!!!!!!

I'm very concerned that he has a couple of good games. Then it turns out the FA don't fancy the problems that Arry might bring with the press but equally heed the tabloid 'gotta be English' brigade and next thing we know the master tactician that is 'psycho' is running the show.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:29 pm

villainies wrote:
jak wrote:

Absolutely!!!!!!!

I'm very concerned that he has a couple of good games. Then it turns out the FA don't fancy the problems that Arry might bring with the press but equally heed the tabloid 'gotta be English' brigade and next thing we know the master tactician that is 'psycho' is running the show.

Well, you've written the script. Let's hope they don't make the film.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum