JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's Nothing Like

2 posters

Go down

There's Nothing Like Empty There's Nothing Like

Post  jak Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:46 am

THRASHING THE SPUDS
cheers Basketball bounce Very Happy Razz Laughing Cool sunny Cheerleader flower Woohoo Headbang Nanana Boobies Beds Beds Clap Wave Banjo Spin Bedsy

jak

Back to top Go down

There's Nothing Like Empty Re: There's Nothing Like

Post  jpr60 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:57 am

I've been getting mails all morning - my son in Switzerland reporting that Gareth Bale won an Oscar for The Dive in the new epic film "The Pounding Of Tottenham" - it's not been like this for a while, eh? It's not mattered for so long I'd forgotten just how good it is to trounce the Spuds - brings back the memories - Liam-Brady-Days. We didn't just win, we gave our Norf London neighbours an A-to-Z in football, from team-selection to spirit, from technical know-how to physical and mental strength. Oh yes - a day to remember indeed! sunny cheers Very Happy king Cheerleader Nanana Big Hug Clap Banjo Spin

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:05 am

jpr60 wrote:I've been getting mails all morning - my son in Switzerland reporting that Gareth Bale won an Oscar for The Dive in the new epic film "The Pounding Of Tottenham" - it's not been like this for a while, eh? It's not mattered for so long I'd forgotten just how good it is to trounce the Spuds - brings back the memories - Liam-Brady-Days. We didn't just win, we gave our Norf London neighbours an A-to-Z in football, from team-selection to spirit, from technical know-how to physical and mental strength. Oh yes - a day to remember indeed! sunny cheers Very Happy king Cheerleader Nanana Big Hug Clap Banjo Spin

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!
Strangest thing though, jpr, I haven't had one text or email from a Tottenham fan. Are they all on hols? Very Happy
I'm going out now, I want to catch that trappy bastard who does my neighbours garden, guess who he supports. I've had the fecker on my earhole all season. He's gonna get both barrels straight up his arse now. cheers

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Give'im one from me too jak!
Perhaps we should visit the Tottingham board to see if anyone is about, you know those people who have been suggesting that our neighbours are the best thing since sliced-bread, how Tottingham are such an exciting team to watch -I'd just like to agree with them.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:26 pm

jpr60 wrote:Give'im one from me too jak!
Perhaps we should visit the Tottingham board to see if anyone is about, you know those people who have been suggesting that our neighbours are the best thing since sliced-bread, how Tottingham are such an exciting team to watch -I'd just like to agree with them.

Yes, I really enjoyed watching them. What I can't believe was the look on 'arry's face when Sagna scored, he looked like he knew the game was up. Still, at least he's over the trauma of his trial. Very Happy Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Apparently 'Arry was being given some grief by Gooners near him in the crowd and got a bit uppity, he and Jordan complained to the stewards. With the profile he's got it's not unlikely that people are gonna have a go at him is it, I mean, when you consider the horrible stuff that's been sung and chanted about Wenger over the years by rival fans.
Still, good to see that 'Arry sucked it in - he was apparently asked about it in an after-match interview and replied "Nah, it was nuffink really". 'Arry for England then!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:50 pm

jpr60 wrote:Apparently 'Arry was being given some grief by Gooners near him in the crowd and got a bit uppity, he and Jordan complained to the stewards. With the profile he's got it's not unlikely that people are gonna have a go at him is it, I mean, when you consider the horrible stuff that's been sung and chanted about Wenger over the years by rival fans.
Still, good to see that 'Arry sucked it in - he was apparently asked about it in an after-match interview and replied "Nah, it was nuffink really". 'Arry for England then!

He looked like a little boy lost as the goals went crashing in. Priceless!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum