JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise surprise

+2
jpr60
Bedshammer
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Surprise surprise - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprise surprise

Post  jak Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:28 pm

jpr60 wrote:
jak wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
jak wrote:I've just seen this about AVB and I'm really shocked.
He should have at least have been given the time to build his own squad. The mainstays of Chelsea's squad have passed their sell by date but their mouths haven't.
I feel sorry for AVB, Fecked by the players. Fecked by Abramavic.
Anybody takes that job wants their head tested.

Step forward 'Arry Redknapp - I shit you not!

But......But.............Wot abart Ingerland. affraid

I ain't 'eard a peep 'ave I an' ole Roman, well 'ees got a bit tucked away'n that an' I could do 'im a couple favours yer know, get a couple lads in ta fix 'im up ferra season or two, that's all I'm lookin' at innit? The 'ole yacht parked dahn Monaco, 'ave a coupla bevvies wiv me ole mate Batesy - that'd do me nicely!

Luvleee Jubbleeeee!!!!! Sawhidddd!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Surprise surprise - Page 2 420975_338865342815741_201630046539272_890400_1319114588_n

Very Happy Where do you get these from.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Surprise surprise - Page 2 420975_338865342815741_201630046539272_890400_1319114588_n

'awwy wites 'em.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:02 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Just pop up in my news feed from time to time.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:36 pm

'Arry's turned the job down - not for him - he wouldn't be able to return to North London if he took the Chelsea job (if he was offered it), ho, ho, ho! Strange, he left Portsmouth to get Southampton relegated before returning to Portsmouth again - oh well, times change but there could still be a Monaco connection with Roman, couldn't there?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:45 pm

He didn't turn it down, he wasn't offered it. Just ruled himself out.

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:51 pm

jpr60 wrote:'Arry's turned the job down - not for him - he wouldn't be able to return to North London if he took the Chelsea job (if he was offered it), ho, ho, ho! Strange, he left Portsmouth to get Southampton relegated before returning to Portsmouth again - oh well, times change but there could still be a Monaco connection with Roman, couldn't there?

The Ruskies are not overly welcome down that part of the world.... The mafia down there are not overly happy with the russians doing 'their thing' down that way..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:02 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:'Arry's turned the job down - not for him - he wouldn't be able to return to North London if he took the Chelsea job (if he was offered it), ho, ho, ho! Strange, he left Portsmouth to get Southampton relegated before returning to Portsmouth again - oh well, times change but there could still be a Monaco connection with Roman, couldn't there?

The Ruskies are not overly welcome down that part of the world.... The mafia down there are not overly happy with the russians doing 'their thing' down that way..

Roman's got his yacht parked down that way every summer, I've heard. Still, perhaps he stays on the yacht, eh? He's usually got enough muscle to protect him close at hand - even at Stamford Bridge!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:12 pm

jpr60 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Roman's got his yacht parked down that way every summer, I've heard. Still, perhaps he stays on the yacht, eh? He's usually got enough muscle to protect him close at hand - even at Stamford Bridge!

He has three yachts down there.... rumours were that he was banned from Italian waters for turning up mob handed at a restaurant and giving it the 'dont you now who I am' bit and causing a bit of a stir.... Rumour also had it a large arms cache was found at his villa on cap d'antibes and he is under a bit of a warning from the french....

Other ruskies also have a few issues..... there is one who somehow survived having his ferarri blown up in Nice..... A lot of the Superyacht crews are scared to leave the employ of the ruskies because of the supposed consequences..

Nice people the russians... if they are recently wealthy
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:27 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

He has three yachts down there.... rumours were that he was banned from Italian waters for turning up mob handed at a restaurant and giving it the 'dont you now who I am' bit and causing a bit of a stir.... Rumour also had it a large arms cache was found at his villa on cap d'antibes and he is under a bit of a warning from the french....

Other ruskies also have a few issues..... there is one who somehow survived having his ferarri blown up in Nice..... A lot of the Superyacht crews are scared to leave the employ of the ruskies because of the supposed consequences..

Nice people the russians... if they are recently wealthy

Indeed, a law unto themselves, I'm told. Must be nice performing for them, eh? An off performance could be a touch risky!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:35 pm

I dont know how true those stories are but they were doing the rounds in the bars when I was in Antibes
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:28 pm

An interesting read, with thoughts not unlike my own (which is why it's inetresting, innit)!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/mar/07/chelsea-saga-roman-abramovich

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2