JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Dear

3 posters

Go down

Oh Dear Empty Oh Dear

Post  Tilton Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Chelsea sacking AVB is probably the worst thing that could have happened before our FA Cup replay tomorrow night.

Bad news. The Chelsea players will have gone from not giving a toss to being up for it and wanting to show what they can do. I'm fearful of what might happen.

We should have finished them off at their place when Redmond missed that chance at the end of the game. Now we'd be looking at a home draw against Leicester and a good chance of returning to our second home, Wembley.

Fecking Chelsea! Why couldn't they just have waited until we'd beaten them tomorrow night and then sacked him? This has really fecked things up now.

Our warm up game for the FA Cup replay didn't exactly go to plan either. We gave away 2 sloppy goals from being 2 - 0 up and then just couldn't force the winner. We hit the bar, the post, had one cleared off the line......it just wouldn't go in the net. Oh well, it was only a training game in preparation for the big one tomorrow night. I just hope we do ourselves proud.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Oh Dear Empty Re: Oh Dear

Post  Tilton Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Squad for tonight: Doyle, Myhill, Spector, Pablo, Davies, Packwood, Deaman, Reilly, Burke, Redmond, Mutch, Gomis, N’Daw, Elliott, Valles, Zigic, King, Rooney, Jervis.

This is going to be a unfamiliar team that Chris puts out tonight. We've got a few regular first teamers out injured and our 5 new signings are all either cup tied or registered too late to play.

I've had a HUGE bet on Chelsea at 8/11.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:13 am

Tilton wrote:Squad for tonight: Doyle, Myhill, Spector, Pablo, Davies, Packwood, Deaman, Reilly, Burke, Redmond, Mutch, Gomis, N’Daw, Elliott, Valles, Zigic, King, Rooney, Jervis.

This is going to be a unfamiliar team that Chris puts out tonight. We've got a few regular first teamers out injured and our 5 new signings are all either cup tied or registered too late to play.

I've had a HUGE bet on Chelsea at 8/11.

What you going to spend your £3.60 on?

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:45 pm

The BAD news: No Cup Final for us this year. It's going to seem weird not being in Europe next season.

The GOOD news: I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Very Happy
How much did you win?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Fecking loads Laughing

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:33 pm

That much, eh? Gosh.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Enough for a decent family holiday somewhere warm.

Would have preferred us to win of course, but realistically it was never going to happen.

8/11 for the Chelsea win was too good to ignore.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum