JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drogba

+4
Reddi!
jak
villanfromluton
FrenchSpur
8 posters

Go down

Drogba Empty Drogba

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Give that man an oscar... Its good to see an English team manage to get to the Quarterfinals.... but we can do without the cheating and play acting....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Drogba Empty Re: Drogba

Post  villanfromluton Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:18 pm

He was absolutely brilliant tonight from what I saw, agree about the dive at the end, but nice to see at least one English club in the last 8. Still need a clearout though
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Yeah you have to wonder at the standard of the other English teams getting kicked out of the CL so early...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Quite agree, they have let the country down
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Yes, I hate to see it too. Thought he wasn't as bad as that Welsh bloke...err...what's his name....falls over as soon as another player goes near him. Oh, tut, whats his name.....b...ba...bu.....bay.......Bale!!!! That's it!!! Bale!!!! Cheating bastard!!!! No

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 pm

cheers cheers
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Ruined an excellent game. Thought Luiz was superb for Chelsea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:00 am

FrenchSpur wrote:Give that man an oscar... Its good to see an English team manage to get to the Quarterfinals.... but we can do without the cheating and play acting....

I would hardly call Chelsea an English team!!
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:03 am

Reddi! wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:Give that man an oscar... Its good to see an English team manage to get to the Quarterfinals.... but we can do without the cheating and play acting....

I would hardly call Chelsea an English team!!

Not PURE English.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Get a good draw and there in the Semi's..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:20 pm

could even win it...... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Ruined an excellent game. Thought Luiz was superb for Chelsea.

He's good at goig forward but an absolute clown when it comes to defending
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:01 am

Feckin Drogba at it again last night. I can't remember one player having so many injuries in one game. Took his goal well though and when he wasn't being a total twat and got the ball played well. Very odd watching Chelsea defend with 10 men behind the ball at home but seems thats the only way to get a result against Barca. Sort of anti-football.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:19 am

villainies wrote:Feckin Drogba at it again last night. I can't remember one player having so many injuries in one game. Took his goal well though and when he wasn't being a total twat and got the ball played well. Very odd watching Chelsea defend with 10 men behind the ball at home but seems thats the only way to get a result against Barca. Sort of anti-football.

Drogba was a disgrace. How good was Cahill though? Lost count of the amount of shots he blocked.

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:24 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
villainies wrote:Feckin Drogba at it again last night. I can't remember one player having so many injuries in one game. Took his goal well though and when he wasn't being a total twat and got the ball played well. Very odd watching Chelsea defend with 10 men behind the ball at home but seems thats the only way to get a result against Barca. Sort of anti-football.

Drogba was a disgrace. How good was Cahill though? Lost count of the amount of shots he blocked.

Ahh Cahill, the defender MON flogged to Bolton for a pittance. Suspect Lucky to get away with the foul on Iniesta though, thought that was a penalty.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:29 am

villainies wrote:

Ahh Cahill, the defender MON flogged to Bolton for a pittance. Suspect Lucky to get away with the foul on Iniesta though, thought that was a penalty.

Yup, a deff penalty but nobody talked about it afterwards. Biased? Well, just a bit but I suppose it's normal.
Chelsea rode their luck, Barca had no luck at all but I believe we'll be seeing a Barca v Real Madrid final.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:40 am

Well done to Chelsea for pulling that off.. not many thought that would happen..

Just goes to show how good this Barca team is thou.. 75% possesion in an away leg.. hit woodwork twice and Fabregas missed couple of very good chances.. so even below par on another night could've been 3-1 to them..

I wonder how Mourinhio will approach El Classico this weekend.. it's not like him to try and injure a few barca players so they miss the second leg is it Suspect
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:50 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Well done to Chelsea for pulling that off.. not many thought that would happen..

Just goes to show how good this Barca team is thou.. 75% possesion in an away leg.. hit woodwork twice and Fabregas missed couple of very good chances.. so even below par on another night could've been 3-1 to them..

I wonder how Mourinhio will approach El Classico this weekend.. it's not like him to try and injure a few barca players so they miss the second leg is it Suspect

3-1 would've been harsh on Barca, another day they could have had 5 or 6. But football is all about taking your chances, and Chelsea did that. Turns an impossible feat at the Nou Camp to a slightly less impossible one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:51 am

jpr60 wrote:
villainies wrote:

Yup, a deff penalty but nobody talked about it afterwards. Biased? Well, just a bit but I suppose it's normal.
Chelsea rode their luck, Barca had no luck at all but I believe we'll be seeing a Barca v Real Madrid final.

The original contact looked to be outside the box to me. Chelsea will need even more luck at the Nou Camp.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum