JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pompey Away

4 posters

Go down

Pompey Away Empty Pompey Away

Post  Tilton Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Time to continue our winning ways tonight against Portsmouth.

We've got a few players back and available for selection after missing the brave fight we put up against Chelsea the other week.

Carr and Spector are out injured so our defence will once again be understrength. Hopefully though, we'll have enough attacking options in midfield and up front to keep Pompey penned in their own half for most of the game.

New boy Eric the Viking can't play against his parent club but Andros Townsend looked decent against Boro - Townsend looks dangerous and I'm expecting him to play tonight. Ramage should play also and Chris will probably keep Lionel 'wondergoal' Fahy back in at the expense of Jordan Mutch, whose had a couple of poor games recently and can't play anyway after getting a stupid red card 3 games ago, the fecking fool.

The Blue Machine and 25 foot soldiers rolling into town will be too much for Pompey to handle and they'll surrender without too much of a fight.

Portsmouth 1 - 3 Blues

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Pompey Away Empty Re: Pompey Away

Post  Tilton Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Brendan Malone. Brendan fecking Malone. Brendan 'the fat shit' Malone.

Now, myself and Chris aren't in the habit of critising referees. In fact, we almost never ever do it. All refs get decisions wrong - sometimes it goes for you and sometimes it goes against you. Generally these things even themselves out over the course of the season so it's not worth moaning about on a game by game basis. You just hope that they'll get the big decisions right as often as possible.

This fella is the exception though. He's taken charge of just 4 Championship games in the last 4 years and you can see why. He normally refs League 1 and League 2 games and he seems to get plenty of complaints even at those levels. Incompetent would be a generous description of his performance last night.

Chris is angry and I'm fecking furious.

Chris doesn't really 'do' angry so that tells you something straight away. A hotly disputed free kick led to Pompey's equaliser, which they scored following a deflection off Burke's heel. Their second came from a blatent handball which everybody except Malone seemed to see.

ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

I'll have to continue this when I've calmed down...........................

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:08 pm

4-1. they fecking smashed you Tilts, thats a thrashing that is.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:39 pm

The score doesn't accurately reflect what happened on the pitch though.

At 1-1 Brendan fecking Malone sends Murphy off for a 2nd yellow. Neither challenges were worthy of a card, in fact they were barely even fouls. Contrast that with several heavy challenges by Pompey players that went completely unpunished. Curtis Davies wins the ball cleanly at the edge of our area and the ref inexplicably blows for obstruction. From the resulting free kick their player blatantly controls the ball with his hand before he shoots. Goal given. Ridiculous. Everybody saw the handball. Blues players went ballastic, and rightly so.

Chris decided to go for it after that and replaced Ramage with Elliott. This left us with just 2 defenders on the pitch as we pushed forward. Pompey hit us a couple of times on the break, exploiting the big holes in our 2 man defence. We gambled and it didn't pay off but at least Chris had the balls to try it.

We didn't play particularly well at all in the 2nd half, well below the level that we can play at, but Brendan fecking Malone had a huge influence on the course of this game. Pompey fans must love him. We fecking hate the fat shit.

Like I said, neither myself or Chris get involved in moaning about refs. We've made an exception for Brendan fecking Malone though.

Chris was raging with the anger. I was incandescent with the fury. Malone just smiled and ate another pie.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Clap
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Stop fecking whingeing Tilts Wink