JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea to release Kalou and Bosingwa

5 posters

Go down

Chelsea to release Kalou and Bosingwa Empty Chelsea to release Kalou and Bosingwa

Post  MrMagoo Thu May 24, 2012 10:51 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18185485

Wonder if they will stay in the premiership.
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Chelsea to release Kalou and Bosingwa Empty Re: Chelsea to release Kalou and Bosingwa

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 2:20 pm

I'd take Kalou at West Ham. Can't imagine we'll be able to afford his wages though.

Back to top Go down

Chelsea to release Kalou and Bosingwa Empty Re: Chelsea to release Kalou and Bosingwa

Post  Billy Bonds Thu May 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I'd take Kalou at West Ham. Can't imagine we'll be able to afford his wages though.

i would'nt....i'd prefer sum one that sam picks rather than you my boy...especailly...with your track record Beds

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu May 24, 2012 5:31 pm

We'll have em...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Thu May 24, 2012 5:36 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:We'll have em...
you wud

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu May 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:We'll have em...
you wud

We do have taste......
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I'd take Kalou at West Ham. Can't imagine we'll be able to afford his wages though.

i would'nt....i'd prefer sum one that sam picks rather than you my boy...especailly...with your track record Beds

Yes, a Champions League winner with 30 goals in 150 appearances mostly from the bench. He must be shit. Twat.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu May 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Very Happy Chompy chomp chomp
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Piss off, I've been building a shed in the heat all day. Very Happy Well played, Marky boy.

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu May 24, 2012 6:08 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Piss off, I've been building a shed in the heat all day. Very Happy Well played, Marky boy.

Moving house ???
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Thu May 24, 2012 6:13 pm

QBVILLA wrote: Very Happy Chompy chomp chomp
Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Thu May 24, 2012 6:14 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Piss off, I've been building a shed in the heat all day. Very Happy Well played, Marky boy.

Moving house ???

of course not how the feck would he get that mouldy sofa in it...hope it's got a high roof for when he lies down too

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Thu May 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Yes, a Champions League winner with 30 goals in 150 appearances mostly from the bench. He must be shit. Sir Twat.

To you

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu May 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Yes, a Champions League winner with 30 goals in 150 appearances mostly from the bench. He must be shit. Sir Twat.

To you

Sir Twat it is then..... Shocked Shocked Shocked
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu May 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Manual labour? Stroll on
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri May 25, 2012 5:19 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Manual labour? Stroll on

if it was pre pak job then yr a tosser....but stick pictures on here we wanna see yr work Eze....how big is it...we want size and dimensions...how many windows....is there enough space for your nose etc etc

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Fri May 25, 2012 6:03 am

That'd cost an awful lot of jizzmags!
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri May 25, 2012 9:25 am

[quote="Reddi!"]

That'd cost an awful lot of jizzmags![/quote

The other question is does he have enough of a hoof on him ???
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum