JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany v Italy

+3
QBVILLA
MrMagoo
jpr60
7 posters

Go down

Germany v Italy Empty Germany v Italy

Post  jpr60 Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:55 pm

I fancy we're in for a good'n tonight (God knows we're due a decent match) - Germany v Italy - it might even be an open free-flowing match!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Germany v Italy Empty Re: Germany v Italy

Post  MrMagoo Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Baloteli is certainly on form. Great finish for the 2nd goal
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Podolski's certainly not. Looks like a player who's never played before
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:28 pm

I've got Italy in the Sweepstake at work (which I organised). Oddly enough, the girl who picked Spain is Italian.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:30 pm

I pulled out Sweden........
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:37 pm

I let everyone else pick first.

Give Roy time, we'll do,well in the World Cup. Italy only beat us on pens, Germany are only ogreish in our heads. Good times a-coming, I reckon.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I let everyone else pick first.

Give Roy time, we'll do,well in the World Cup. Italy only beat us on pens, Germany are only ogreish in our heads. Good times a-coming, I reckon.

I am glad someone has their rose tinted glasses on.... Until we stop relying on Rooney then we are buggered..... I am not saying dont play him just stop relying on him to win everything Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:50 pm

I did say to give Roy time. He's only had the job for about a month and the change in attitude was plain to see.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I let everyone else pick first.

You say Italy only beat us on penaltys,,are you serious, England that nite where utter shite in every department, and if england had of beaten the eyeties it would have been the biggest miss justice in football, because no way did england deserve to get thru.

Thye played for penaltys from the moment they kicked off, italy should have had a cricket score against england...

Rooney was fat and showed nothing at all...roy needs to drops some ego's and rebuild ..

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Italy may have been the better team, but they couldn't score against us. I did say to give Roy time, he's only had a few weeks in charge.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Italy may have been the better team, but they couldn't score against us. I did say to give Roy time, he's only had a few weeks in charge.

well lets put it this way most people i know said that was 2 hrs of their time the'd nevr get back...it was awfull to watch..And diamanti was a good sub by the eyeties...might not have scored but hit the post how many times with the keeper beaten,,,I agree with u on roy being given time...but the likes of rooney he just does not prove his worth at the top level playing for england...thye made him look like a pub footballer that nite....

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:08 pm

So Billy Bollox, are you saying Diamanti is a better player than Rooney cheers cheers cheers cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:06 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Italy may have been the better team, but they couldn't score against us. I did say to give Roy time, he's only had a few weeks in charge.

well lets put it this way most people i know said that was 2 hrs of their time the'd nevr get back...it was awfull to watch..And diamanti was a good sub by the eyeties...might not have scored but hit the post how many times with the keeper beaten,,,I agree with u on roy being given time...but the likes of rooney he just does not prove his worth at the top level playing for england...thye made him look like a pub footballer that nite....

You don't half talk some shite. It was a thoroughly enjoyable game to watch even if we were outclassed by the Italians
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:25 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

You don't half talk some shite. It was a thoroughly enjoyable game to watch even if we were outclassed by the Italians

why do i talk shite coz mr fecking know it all says so feck off...Iam entittled to my opinion even if you dont agreee with it...england in that game did little to nothing...Apart from stick ten men behind the ball....Outclassed...it was quite a learning curb to watch the england chasing shadows for nearly 2 hrs...As for the penalty kicks Cheerleader sheer brillaince...

And yes vfl iam saying that diamanti even tho different rolls is better than rooney imho....And qb go on do what you do best Pick nose Pick nose

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:45 am

So you didn't find the game exciting? The tension? The brilliance of Pirlo's display? The defensive performance of England's back four? No doubt it would have been better had we been the side in blue but for entertainment value it was a thoroughly enjoyable game. Definitely not a waste of two hours as you said. Compare it to the snorefest of Portugal v Spain.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:25 pm

QBVILLA wrote:So you didn't find the game exciting? The tension? The brilliance of Pirlo's display? The defensive performance of England's back four? No doubt it would have been better had we been the side in blue but for entertainment value it was a thoroughly enjoyable game. Definitely not a waste of two hours as you said. Compare it to the snorefest of Portugal v Spain.

Of course he didn't find it exciting. It's England and England (all of it) is shit.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:So you didn't find the game exciting? The tension? The brilliance of Pirlo's display? The defensive performance of England's back four? No doubt it would have been better had we been the side in blue but for entertainment value it was a thoroughly enjoyable game. Definitely not a waste of two hours as you said. Compare it to the snorefest of Portugal v Spain.

Of course he didn't find it exciting. It's England and England (all of it) is shit.

Are you wanting to argue for the sake of it or something.....you seem to be doing a lot of this lately,,,,you know if you dont like my opinions you cud always ignore them,,,like i do of many other posters on here...

and whats the it's england and england all of it is shit supposed to mean by the way ??

It also seems to me , you have changed in such an unbelĂ­evable way to...it's almost like if it aint beds way of thinking....it's the highway ...really is

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Well, how funny. You challenged my opinion, but that was OK? You could of course follow your own advice and ignore me.
I haven't changed Mark. Nor have you. Tell you what, show me the last positive post you made about England, football related or not. I bet you have to go back a long way.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Well, how funny. You challenged my opinion, but that was OK? You could of course follow your own advice and ignore me.
I haven't changed Mark. Nor have you. Tell you what, show me the last positive post you made about England, football related or not. I bet you have to go back a long way.

Tell ya what hun you got that right iant...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum