JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who the hell is this never heard of them

3 posters

Go down

who the hell is this never heard of them  Empty who the hell is this never heard of them

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

who the hell is this never heard of them  Empty Re: who the hell is this never heard of them

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Probably not your kind of music Mark, very heavy screamy stuff.

Anyway mate of mine was telling me friday that this lad had jumped on the stage a couple of times and been pushed back off by the lead singer, the final time he pushed him off the lad hit his head and died from his injuries.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

who the hell is this never heard of them  Empty Re: who the hell is this never heard of them

Post  MrMagoo Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:32 am

Think this happened something like 2 years ago.

Apparently, the guy jumped over the barrier a couple of times but was caught by security, but on the 3rd time they missed him and he got towards the singer who pushed him away.

MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:31 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Probably not your kind of music Mark, very heavy screamy stuff.

Anyway mate of mine was telling me friday that this lad had jumped on the stage a couple of times and been pushed back off by the lead singer, the final time he pushed him off the lad hit his head and died from his injuries.

Oh i dare say it's not my music at all mate...i prefer to hear the singing rather than the singer trying very hard to eat the microphone

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum