JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top teams come looking for RVP

3 posters

Go down

Top teams come looking for RVP Empty Top teams come looking for RVP

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Apparently Man City, Man United, Juventus and Spurs are in after him... He is apparently quoted as saying that it is nice for the cream of the worlds football to come knocking at the door. He also said its good to move on because it has been difficult carrying an average team for the last 5 years and it will be good to play for a decent team.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Top teams come looking for RVP Empty Re: Top teams come looking for RVP

Post  jpr60 Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:31 pm

"Top teams in for him" eh? And him on contract to The Arsenal for another year, well, well, well.
I think his earlier utterances on twitter were pretty ill-conceived - unless, as captain he wanted to destroy his relationship with the club (because he'd already received promise of a massive salary boost elsewhere, or ManC as it's otherwise known) so I pretty much doubt he's been slagging his club, manager and team-mates off even more. If he has been mouthing off he'd better keep his eyes open during training - wouldn't it be awful if he got a nasty knock that kept him out of football for a while, eh?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:44 pm

jpr60 wrote:"Top teams in for him" eh? And him on contract to The Arsenal for another year, well, well, well.
I think his earlier utterances on twitter were pretty ill-conceived - unless, as captain he wanted to destroy his relationship with the club (because he'd already received promise of a massive salary boost elsewhere, or ManC as it's otherwise known) so I pretty much doubt he's been slagging his club, manager and team-mates off even more. If he has been mouthing off he'd better keep his eyes open during training - wouldn't it be awful if he got a nasty knock that kept him out of football for a while, eh?

It will be a shame to see him go as he is a good player. I guess he served you quite well even through the injures he had... I guess he feels he needs to move on to pastures new but I also think he was a little bit silly putting what he did on his website....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:51 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:"Top teams in for him" eh? And him on contract to The Arsenal for another year, well, well, well.

It will be a shame to see him go as he is a good player. I guess he served you quite well even through the injures he had... I guess he feels he needs to move on to pastures new but I also think he was a little bit silly putting what he did on his website....

Yes but I suppose that was - as I mentioned before - to make staying on at Arsenal as captain impossible, thereby opening the door to whoever it was that's tapped him up (ManC). Shame, but there it is. It'd be difficult for Arsenal to have him hanging around now so the best is if we can get a few bob in the transfer kitty and move on.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:54 pm

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: