JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Ham 'eye Spurs' Jermain Defoe

4 posters

Go down

West Ham 'eye Spurs' Jermain Defoe  Empty West Ham 'eye Spurs' Jermain Defoe

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:34 am

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/905894-west-ham-eye-spurs-jermain-defoe-after-andy-carroll-miss

Would be A Very good buy IMHO...scores goals galore , And at least he would get more games at wh than at spurs and thats what he needs and wants...And what with Cole's dodgy knee's.....could be a good signing

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

West Ham 'eye Spurs' Jermain Defoe  Empty Re: West Ham 'eye Spurs' Jermain Defoe

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 am

Big Sam didn't sign Diouf because of the fans reaction, I doubt he'd sign Defoe...

Back to top Go down

West Ham 'eye Spurs' Jermain Defoe  Empty Re: West Ham 'eye Spurs' Jermain Defoe

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:33 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Big Sam didn't sign Diouf because of the fans reaction, I doubt he'd sign Defoe...

the onlt thing defoe did wrong in many of the fans thoughts , was giving in his request so early...He was young and Naive thats all, and wrongly guided by a gobshite of a doodaa ( cant think of their sodding name for the life of me )

he scored for west ham and he's only gotten better...And what wh fans should realise is that west ham need a prolific goal scorer and he fits right into that slot....he's quick and he's still got plenty of life in him yet...

As for Diouf well , he will always have that cloud above his head where ever he goes, thats just the type of player he is..

But we will have to see....it would not bother me him pulling back on a wh shirt again to play

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Handed in his request, no-one would buy him, then gave us half a season of wandering around the pitch aimlessly not caring or getting sent off. He can **** right off.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:46 pm

Forget the past.. for 5M he will bang in the goals that will def keep you up and probably out of a relegation fight...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:23 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Forget the past.. for 5M he will bang in the goals that will def keep you up and probably out of a relegation fight...

exactly...too many fans have tunnel vision when it comes to this shit..off course he wandered around and got sent of he was young and wanted to play in the prem.,,,what striker that age would'nt...

for 5 mill i'd take a chance , it's players like that that cud help keep west ham up

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:38 pm

The irony.......
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:24 pm

QBVILLA wrote:The irony.......

I've just finished the ironing for tonight.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:25 am

QBVILLA wrote:The irony.......

in it just Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum