JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song on his way to Barcelona

4 posters

Go down

Song on his way to Barcelona Empty Song on his way to Barcelona

Post  MrMagoo Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:03 pm

MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Song on his way to Barcelona Empty Re: Song on his way to Barcelona

Post  jpr60 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:56 am

RvP gone, Song gone and, from what I'm hearing Walcott could be on his bike too!
As I've said before I'm all for letting players leave if they're no longer keen to play for the club. Song was (apparently) acting up, his agents were doing all sorts of behind-the-scenes stuff and Wenger quickly allowed the move to take place. Now if Walcott can't manage to sign his new contract he'd better hope his agents can find a new home for him because, following his display yesterday I can't see him keeping his place in the team when everyone is available.
Strange to lose three players but, at the same time we've brought in three new'uns (also strange) and whilst I think we need at least one addition I don't see the squad as being weaker, "au contraire" I see a a wider, more varied potential going forward (providing we manage to score when we have the chances -yesterday!).

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:45 am

Its going to be a long season for a few teams who wouldn't necessaries expect it this season
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:36 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:Its going to be a long season for a few teams who wouldn't necessaries expect it this season

Ees ziss Eric Cantona phylosophy or what? Ah ham a leetle lost in what eet iss you are saying Frenchie mah dear.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Heard on the radio on Friday that there has been problems between Song and Wenger in the role he was being asked to perform. Then speaking with some lad in my lads team yesterday whose mate is on Arsenals books and says Song is the most arrogant fecker at the club. He refuses to play defensive midfielder role. yes I knwo he got lots of assists last season, but if his role is defensive midfielder, he needs to stick to his task, especially against the other top teams. I dont blame Wenger on this occassion at all
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:16 pm

jpr60 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:Its going to be a long season for a few teams who wouldn't necessaries expect it this season

Ees ziss Eric Cantona phylosophy or what? Ah ham a leetle lost in what eet iss you are saying Frenchie mah dear.

I think the Gooners Spuds and scousers are in for a bit of a long season... I dont think any of them are going to live up to expectations
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:14 pm

According to "The Experts" the season's already over, title goes to Manchester and City - thus spake Messrs Hansen & Shearer - effin pathetic, the two of'em!
I firmly expect The Arsenal to be up there battling for first - I don't expect Liverpool or Tottingham to do much but it's football, anything might happen. The know-alls of football know nowt IMO!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:23 pm

jpr60 wrote:According to "The Experts" the season's already over, title goes to Manchester and City - thus spake Messrs Hansen & Shearer - effin pathetic, the two of'em!
I firmly expect The Arsenal to be up there battling for first - I don't expect Liverpool or Tottingham to do much but it's football, anything might happen. The know-alls of football know nowt IMO!

You pist by any chance JP cheers . Loved the way Southampton went for the game today, nice to see lots of clubs now actually going for games instead of doings the ginga scottish way of holding on for 0-0 and losing
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum