JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish Footy

2 posters

Go down

Spanish Footy Empty Spanish Footy

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:52 am

Whilst I was out and about last night I listened to a prog on the World Service called world football... not a bad prog if you can stand Alan Green's voice....

anyway they were on about the Spanish.... apparently the top flight are in debt to the tune of $4.3 billion.... Atletico Madrid apparently owe the tax man $177million....

Amazing numbers and I would guess watch out for bankruptcies pretty soon....

Oh yeah they also talked about TV rights in Spain where the two usual suspects get bout 50pct of the TV money between them... Barca got $200mn Real $195mn whilst the third team Valencia got just $50mn.... The smaller teams have said they want more and expect to get it...

Things are going to be changing over there
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Spanish Footy Empty Re: Spanish Footy

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:24 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:Whilst I was out and about last night I listened to a prog on the World Service called world football... not a bad prog if you can stand Alan Green's voice....

anyway they were on about the Spanish.... apparently the top flight are in debt to the tune of $4.3 billion.... Atletico Madrid apparently owe the tax man $177million....

Amazing numbers and I would guess watch out for bankruptcies pretty soon....

Oh yeah they also talked about TV rights in Spain where the two usual suspects get bout 50pct of the TV money between them... Barca got $200mn Real $195mn whilst the third team Valencia got just $50mn.... The smaller teams have said they want more and expect to get it...

Things are going to be changing over there

with the wage bill over their etc etc..and the way the world is running at present it wont take long before the shit hits the fan

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum