JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Bad

+4
Billy Bonds
villainies
Bedshammer
Jay.P.A
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking Bad Empty Breaking Bad

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:45 am

Just started watching it. Only 3 episodes in so far - and I think it's bloody brilliant.

It was very highly rated on some websites, so I thought I'd give it a go, loving it.

I'm watching it on Netflix, so not sure if it's coming on UK networks or not. If anyone's interested, it's about a chemistry high school teacher who finds out he has inoperable lung cancer, and decides to make as much money he can so he can leave something for his family, a pregnant wife and a disabled 16 year old son, while trying to keep it all a secret. He starts cooking and selling meth.

Just brilliant, really recommend it.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad Empty Re: Breaking Bad

Post  Bedshammer Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 am

I think I might stick with the chemo.....
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:58 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Just started watching it. Only 3 episodes in so far - and I think it's bloody brilliant.

It was very highly rated on some websites, so I thought I'd give it a go, loving it.

I'm watching it on Netflix, so not sure if it's coming on UK networks or not. If anyone's interested, it's about a chemistry high school teacher who finds out he has inoperable lung cancer, and decides to make as much money he can so he can leave something for his family, a pregnant wife and a disabled 16 year old son, while trying to keep it all a secret. He starts cooking and selling meth.

Just got the first series, haven't started watching it yet. Several people have said to me its the only drama that comes close to The Wire so I'm in like Flynn. cheers
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Watched the first few episodes and it wasn't really my thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:08 pm

villainies wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Just started watching it. Only 3 episodes in so far - and I think it's bloody brilliant.

Just got the first series, haven't started watching it yet. Several people have said to me its the only drama that comes close to The Wire so I'm in like Flynn. cheers

I love it. I absolutely loved The Wire, as well as the Sopranos. I think this is going to be up there though. And lol @ Beds!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm better at baking muffins than meth. I think.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:11 pm

i have watched breaking bad right to the very last episode's they have made...it starts of ok, but then tbh after season 2 i just lost the will to live watching it ...it kinda just gets boring.....the black dude running the good shit from hid burger place has a nice end

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:i have watched breaking bad right to the very last episode's they have made...it starts of ok, but then tbh after season 2 i just lost the will to live watching it ...it kinda just gets boring.....the black dude running the good shit from hid burger place has a nice end

Can I ask why you carried on watching it for so long if it was boring Shocked . Personally, havent heard of the programme
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:26 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:i have watched breaking bad right to the very last episode's they have made...it starts of ok, but then tbh after season 2 i just lost the will to live watching it ...it kinda just gets boring.....the black dude running the good shit from hid burger place has a nice end

Can I ask why you carried on watching it for so long if it was boring Shocked . Personally, havent heard of the programme

Because some episodes where quite good . and some where just Sleep ...i wanted to see the black dude he go's in with making the drugs for . get done and by god did he....

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:58 am

How you getting on with Breaking Bad? We've watched 6 eps now and enjoying it. Its funnier than I expected although its slightly difficult to get ya head around him cooking meth.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:00 am

I'm on Season 4, best show ever.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:26 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

Surprise surprise.. boring cnut.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:35 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Surprise surprise.. boring cnut.

Very Happy
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:48 pm

villainies wrote:

How you getting on with Breaking Bad? We've watched 6 eps now and enjoying it. Its funnier than I expected although its slightly difficult to get ya head around him cooking meth.

You just wait till you see wha happens to the black drug lord,,,it's fecking immense

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:16 pm

Up to series 4 eP 4 now. Really good series, darkly amusing but not as complex as the Wire. Looking for something new now.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:49 am

Just finished season 4 a couple of days ago.

Amazing.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:13 pm

villainies wrote:Up to series 4 eP 4 now. Really good series, darkly amusing but not as complex as the Wire. Looking for something new now.

Have a go at a few episodes of Boston Legal.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:22 am

jak wrote:
villainies wrote:Up to series 4 eP 4 now. Really good series, darkly amusing but not as complex as the Wire. Looking for something new now.

Have a go at a few episodes of Boston Legal.

Nooo ,,,best new thing imho,,has to be http://www.cbs.com/shows/person_of_interest/photos/1000344/season-3-episode-20/37569/

It's superb in every way Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:36 am

Just started watching Prison Break for the first time ever.. very good.. finished season one in a few weeks and yesterday brought season two of ebay..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:23 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Just started watching Prison Break for the first time ever.. very good.. finished season one in a few weeks and yesterday brought season two of ebay..

What an exciting life you lead
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:48 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Just started watching Prison Break for the first time ever.. very good.. finished season one in a few weeks and yesterday brought season two of ebay..

iv'e seen the whole thing more twist and turns than a country lane,,,you'll love it Ades cheers

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:

iv'e seen the whole thing more twist and turns than a country lane,,,you'll love it Ades cheers

A glowing endorsement there Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:29 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

A glowing endorsement there Shocked
Laughing
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:33 pm

It's brilliant. I'm on season 4 at the moment, massive twists.

You should get Netflix. Its got great shows on there, only 5.99 a month.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:

It's brilliant. I'm on season 4 at the moment, massive twists.

You should get Netflix. Its got great shows on there, only 5.99 a month.

Im 7 episodes into Season 2 and it isn't as good as season 1 IMO.. suppose if it was watched from when it came out it would be week by week rather then all in one month..

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum