JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We

+3
Billy Bonds
ADRIAN_1976
jpr60
7 posters

Go down

We Empty We

Post  jpr60 Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:51 pm

gonna crush The Spuds tomorrow - oh yes we are!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

We Empty Re: We

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Oh dear.. what a pillock Adebayor is..

5-2 whoooooooping...!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:27 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Oh dear.. what a pillock Adebayor is..

5-2 whoooooooping...!

talking of a whoooping...i see yr shower of shite aint doing much better even with 11 men Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm going to use some Mark logic here, just seen Spurs conceed a goal, goalkeeper is rubbish, Spurs need to rebuild from goalkeeper up....

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:47 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Oh dear.. what a pillock Adebayor is..

5-2 whoooooooping...!

We had Ade down as Man-Of-The-Match and AVB obviously thought he was pretty good too cos he didn't blame him for getting sent off. Not only that, Tottingham were "in control from start to finish", so that's OK too.
What an excellent day (if you're a Gooner, obviously)!
Everything in the garden isn't rosy just cos we beat Tottingham of course - there's work to be done but it's good to see a touch of spirit back in the side after a couple of weak displays, it's good to see five goals scored by five diffeent players, it's good to see that we didn't suddenly become a rubbish team despite people leaping to attack Wenger's choice of player and team selection (yet again) and I just hope this confidence-boost will carry on into the next few matches (Montpellier plus Villa and Everton away)!
For the moment - YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Frenchie has set sail and is drifting in the English Channel.
Will she EVER return?
Come back Cath, we promise we won't hurt you.
Well, not a lot!!! Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:53 pm

jak wrote:Frenchie has set sail and is drifting in the English Channel.
Will she EVER return?

you aint got nothing to hurt her with, thats for sure you old fossill
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Methinks Spuds must be hurting and confused.
If their trusted manager had dumped Adebayor as the reason their game went pear-shaped they'd have accepted it as a one-off - "We'd have won if that twat Adebayor hadn't had a fit" - and got on with their Spud-shaped lives ("You wait 'til we get you back at White Hart Lne"). But no, manager hasn't a bad word to say about Adebayor and is extremely proud of his team, especially the way they "controlled the match from start to finish". No mention of Gareth "The Ape" Bale being a selfish cnut ("I am the new Ronaldo"), oh no, just satisfaction and pride. "How does that work?" asks poor, confused Spud. "How is our new manager proud of losing to them 5-2 (as usual)?" Very confusing that, for a Spud or, in fact, anyone with half a brain (or more).
As I suggested to Frenchie recently, AVB was supposed to be Tottingham's Plan B wasn't he? Plan C anyone?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:20 pm

jpr60 wrote:Methinks Spuds must be hurting and confused.
If their trusted manager had dumped Adebayor as the reason their game went pear-shaped they'd have accepted it as a one-off - "We'd have won if that twat Adebayor hadn't had a fit" - and got on with their Spud-shaped lives ("You wait 'til we get you back at White Hart Lne"). But no, manager hasn't a bad word to say about Adebayor and is extremely proud of his team, especially the way they "controlled the match from start to finish". No mention of Gareth "The Ape" Bale being a selfish cnut ("I am the new Ronaldo"), oh no, just satisfaction and pride. "How does that work?" asks poor, confused Spud. "How is our new manager proud of losing to them 5-2 (as usual)?" Very confusing that, for a Spud or, in fact, anyone with half a brain (or more).
As I suggested to Frenchie recently, AVB was supposed to be Tottingham's Plan B wasn't he? Plan C anyone?

Laughing
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:36 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Will she EVER return?

What you blabbering on about, Chubby?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:44 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Will she EVER return?

Well the yam yam got someone on facebook commenting on his little pecker, me reckons you would have the same problem with Kellu Brook, let alone Cathy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Will she EVER return?

Well the yam yam got someone on facebook commenting on his little pecker, me reckons you would have the same problem with Kellu Brook, let alone Cathy
Kellogg who? Another one of your fantasies?
You seen that bird on Countdown? I've got her in my sights. She looks like she needs a REAL man. Cool

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:16 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Will she EVER return?

You seen that bird on Countdown? I've got her in my sights. She looks like she needs a REAL man. Cool

You are older than the fecker who presents it, but yes she is a fine figure of a girl and probably young enough to be your great great grandaughter. I read some dopey sods have complained that she wears tight figure hugging outfits, so she has had to tone down. There are some sad people in this world
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:13 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Will she EVER return?

You are older than the fecker who presents it, but yes she is a fine figure of a girl and probably young enough to be your great great grandaughter. I read some dopey sods have complained that she wears tight figure hugging outfits, so she has had to tone down. There are some sad people in this world

Actually, I complained about her dress. I think she should get it off.
She'd look great in a lacy bra, suspenders and stockings. Banjo

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:19 pm

She does, I will pm you the pictures
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:36 pm

villanfromluton wrote:She does, I will pm you the pictures

Careful Lutes, you and Jak will do yourselves a mischief thinking too hard about that............. Wink
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Luton ain't been too hard since Angela Rippon stopped reading the news. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:09 pm

AvB is a bit of a character isn't he.. he has a way with words too.. will be spouting text book rubbish to make it look like he is well articulate but when you break it down it just means we need to improve..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:17 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

AvB is a bit of a character isn't he.. he has a way with words too.. will be spouting text book rubbish to make it look like he is well articulate but when you break it down it just means we need to improve..

Plus he's got to keep Adebayor sweet (what a horrible thought) and try to avoid problems in the dressing room (one can only imagine how popular Bale must be with his team-mates, squandering potential goal-scoring chances for his team-mates) - being a manager must be a truly harrowing occupation. All together now - Good Luck AVB!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:53 am

I think AVB is a touch cracked.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: