JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olympic Stadium

+2
QBVILLA
Bedshammer
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Olympic Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: Olympic Stadium

Post  Bedshammer Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:59 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:We've been granted preferred bidder status. Cna't wait to hear what Barry HeRn's got to say about it. I'm sure Sky will give him a platform to air his views.
Sleep

Preferred bidder status???? I thought you were getting it today..... Herne could still get it if he paid enough...

He can have the thing for all I care.. It would show him up for the snake oil salesman he really is.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:We've been granted preferred bidder status. Cna't wait to hear what Barry HeRn's got to say about it. I'm sure Sky will give him a platform to air his views.
Sleep

Preferred bidder status???? I thought you were getting it today..... Herne could still get it if he paid enough...

He can have the thing for all I care.. It would show him up for the snake oil salesman he really is.

I doubt he really wants it... I hope we arent still sniffing around it
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Sleep

New phone, Beds? Very Happy

Hearn will either be standing on a soapbox on Hyde Park corner or slithering to the David's door begging for a groundshare with "London Orient"

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Sleep

New phone, Beds? Very Happy

Hearn will either be standing on a soapbox on Hyde Park corner or slithering to the David's door begging for a groundshare with "London Orient"

No, iPad doing strange autocorrect. Weird.
He gets time on Sky because he's a sports promoter. Not at all biased.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Not a very good one judging by what's going on in snooker recently. He'll pipe down eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Not a very good one judging by what's going on in snooker recently. He'll pipe down eventually.

I don't think he will, sadly.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Sucks to be him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Sky are interviewing him now. From a beach in Mauritius, how DID they know where to get hold of him? Still banging on about unfair competition and ground sharing.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Sky are interviewing him now. From a beach in Mauritius, how DID they know where to get hold of him? Still banging on about unfair competition and ground sharing.

Whilst I think ground sharing is a good idea for suitable teams.... I dont get why he wants to have a 60,000 seat stadium for the Orient who have a low crowd..... If he is still on about the hockey ground then I think he misses the point of ground sharing...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:52 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Sky are interviewing him now. From a beach in Mauritius, how DID they know where to get hold of him? Still banging on about unfair competition and ground sharing.

Whilst I think ground sharing is a good idea for suitable teams.... I dont get why he wants to have a 60,000 seat stadium for the Orient who have a low crowd..... If he is still on about the hockey ground then I think he misses the point of ground sharing...

What the little toad wants is to sell Orient's ground for redevelopment. He's already built houses on all 4 corners. He really is a weasel.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

What the little toad wants is to sell Orient's ground for redevelopment. He's already built houses on all 4 corners. He really is a weasel.

I suppose it will make him a bit of money but its not going to turn him into a Rothschild is it??? But then the poor Orient fans would have to face going to a ground where any noise they make is going to be drowned out by the silence of the rest of the ground.... it will be like going to watch a Portuguese game.... eerie....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Like he cares. He doesn't expect to ground share anyway - I think he's just after compo. Maybe West Ham should do the same retrospectively. After all, Clapton Orient moved into our manor back in the 30s.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2