JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prudent or worried??

2 posters

Go down

Prudent or worried?? Empty Prudent or worried??

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:52 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-are-budgeting-to-cover-missing-champions-1463605

It would seem if true that the Arsenal board are a bit worried about the future performance of the team.... Shocked Shocked Shocked
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Prudent or worried?? Empty Re: Prudent or worried??

Post  Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Worried judging by the table right now!
There's a certain humour in Big Sam and Tony Pulis being above Wenger in the table. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Lots of people in the Beeb site looking for Wenger to bugger off....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:18 pm

1) Talking about failure seems a touch stupid at this point in time IMO.
2) Yes, ironic that certain managers seem to be performing better than ours just now - good for them. However, I wouldn't swap, even in todays circumstances.
3) People have always wanted Arsene to "bugger off" since he joined the club. First it was cos he was an unknown foreigner, then cos he was an educated foreigner, then cos he was a successful foreigner and, more recently cos he's a foreigner who is supposed to have lost the plot. I couldn't give a flying phuck what these people think or say.
Know what? I'd rather have Arsene Wenger as Arsenal manager than anyone else currently managing in the top flight of English football, foreigner or not.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:30 pm

SO you dont think his teams performances of late have been questionable and all this vitriol against him has nothing to do with his nationality?? I haven't seen anything about his nationality at all in the complaints I have read..

FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:42 pm

His nationality was the first reason people objected to him, since then the objections have progressed. Today he's accused of having lost the plot. Should his team truly fail this season then perhaps those accusations will be justified but all things are relative IMO. I'd prefer to await developments between now and January - if we're "recovering" in the Premier League, if we're still competing in the CL - then said plot has not, IMO been lost.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum