JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions Please

3 posters

Go down

Opinions Please Empty Opinions Please

Post  jak Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:27 pm

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2012/12/01/arsenal-vs-swansea-0-2-highlights-michu-goals-2012-video/

Watch the second Swansea goal and tell me if you think Rosicky just gave up?

jak

Back to top Go down

Opinions Please Empty Re: Opinions Please

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:09 pm

I thought that.. lol.. not like given up but more like he just kind of stopped didn't do anything.. was weird..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Seemed to be admiring Michu. Even a 10 year old could tell you Rosicky should be busting his lungs to try and get to the goal line.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Just what I thought. This is Rosicky all over but that lack of effort seems to apply to increasing numbers of Arsenal players. I could imagine Ferguson kicking shit out of Rosicky for going through the motions like that. Running his bollocks off with no intention of actually getting there. Disgraceful!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:11 am

jak wrote:Just what I thought. This is Rosicky all over but that lack of effort seems to apply to increasing numbers of Arsenal players. I could imagine Ferguson kicking shit out of Rosicky for going through the motions like that. Running his bollocks off with no intention of actually getting there. Disgraceful!!!

if that would have been a west ham player i would have been well pissed off....but you was losing anyway he just looked like he could'nt be arsed

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum