JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grief

4 posters

Go down

Grief Empty Grief

Post  jpr60 Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm getting a lot of grief, not least from my eldest son, about The Arsenal.
I'm hearing "Wenger must go" although I'm not hearing, nor thinking about who is going to replace him.
I'm hearing "Wenger must go" because he picks the team, but I'm thinking it's the players that don't perform.
I'm hearing that the current team/squad are too well protected by their high salaries to really care about their performances but I'm thinking that most of the players do care, OK there maybe some who are thinking of moving on but most footballers want to do their job.
I believe we'll see a turnaround. So far this season we've seen an inconsistent Arsenal - I think we'll see a team growing together with a spirit that will be equal to what we expect from a team at the top - I don't think we're far away from the top two.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Grief Empty Re: Grief

Post  villanfromluton Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:07 pm

I think your son sounds very sensible
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:21 pm

I look at a lot of footballers today and I see mercenaries who don't give a shit for their club or it's supporters.
Unfortunately The Arsenal has more than it's fair share who just want to go through the motions with one eye on the end of their contract and the other on the exit. Sad.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:31 pm

The way Chamakh took that penalty last night, if I had been an Arsenal fan who had travelled to the game, I would have been seriously peed off. I only saw last bit of extra time so cannot comment on the performance, but that would have made my bloody boil. Wilshere apparently played well and looks as if he really cares, how many of the others do in all honesty? JPR may not give a minkeys about the league cup, but the fans who went up there last night obviously do and deserve better than what was seemingly delivered
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:42 pm

villanfromluton wrote:The way Chamakh took that penalty last night, if I had been an Arsenal fan who had travelled to the game, I would have been seriously peed off. I only saw last bit of extra time so cannot comment on the performance, but that would have made my bloody boil. Wilshere apparently played well and looks as if he really cares, how many of the others do in all honesty? JPR may not give a minkeys about the league cup, but the fans who went up there last night obviously do and deserve better than what was seemingly delivered

Did you see Gervinho? Fecking worse than useless. AGAIN !!!!!!
We paid £10.5m for him AND wait for it..................he's paid £3,640,000 per year. That is fecking UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!
You won't often see me use the word on here but he is a 24carat CNUT!!!!!!!!
I suppose if you've paid that kind of money, it'd be kinda hard to leave him out and admit you've splashed out on a feckin wanker. I can't think of another reason why he's selected.
There's too many others too. We've paid too many tossers and so been unable to pay the good players enough to keep them. If this wanker is paid that money what would you have to pay the players we've lost who have been ten times better than Gervinho.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Would you take Guardiola in the summer?
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:00 pm

I've really got mixed feelings. Wenger has done wonders at The Arsenal and having been a supporter for many years, much of which Arsenal spent in the doldrums. Maybe we're looking for a second miracle because Wenger did build a miraculous 'pure' football team. Such excitement!!!!! and not only for Arsenal fans.
On the other hand, I'm now seeing a rudderless ship. Where glaring issues, evident to so many, have been ignored. Worse than that we are actually going backwards. I think we made excellent additions to the squad in the summer and I was really hopeful that we were building a good footballing team again. Podolski came and was electric, now he's swanning around. Why? Because he can, it's been accepted from so many other players, why not him?
That is why I think it's time for Arsene to move on, there's no fear factor!!! The time has come to address the glaring issues and I don't think Wenger is now the man to do it. He actually looks a bit lost. I'm really sorry to say.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:06 pm

I think you could give Wenger another season.. BUT if Guardiola would consider the job then i think Wenger himself should step to the side.. Guardiola would probably prefer Arsenal to quick fire Chelsea if the deal was right and you gave him funds to build.. it's a difficult one for you Gooners.. as i have said in a previous thread he did make some Fundamental mistakes when only a few addition could well have brought you trophies..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum