JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Win again.

3 posters

Go down

Win again. Empty Win again.

Post  jpr60 Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Three points at Wigan is a must - that's what we're looking for lads, let's go and get them!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Win again. Empty Re: Win again.

Post  jak Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Come on you Gunners!!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:56 am

Job done - "One-nil to The Arsenal" is fine by me.
Shame the Boxing Day fixture against the Hammers is postponed - Newcastle up next, another must-win. Hope we've got Giroud back by then, we missed him yesterday.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:50 am

Seven-three following a one-nil is all a bit strange but three points it was and, for the good and the less-good of it an entertaining three points at that!
Theo's hat-trick was a mixture of Thierry Henry (first goal), calm finishing (second) and pure genius (third) - he was also assisting for Giroud's two goals so, overall, can't (shouldn't) complain but there are elements of Theo's game that are erratic. Giroud's cameo was great - he was only on for twenty minutes, scored a great diving header (from an excellent Theo cross) and slammed iin his second wth his "bad" foot, hitting the crossbar at the death!
Some of our defending was poor - particularly defending from wide positions (Sagna/Gibbs) but there were times when the defence was missing support from midfield - but going forward we were pretty good. I dunno, 7-3 is more like an ice-hockey score still, we're scoring goals and that's how to win matches, eh?
Now off to Southampton - they've improved a lot since we buried them at The Grove in September - let's knock'em down again!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Always been a critic of Walcot compared to the hype the media give him.. but you need to sign him up.. with defences being all over the place in the Prem these days any player who can cause trouble shouldn't be let go...

Also are you lot buying Demba Ba?
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:18 pm

It's all a bit "wait and see" - we'll certainly have a slot for a striker, especially if Chamakh and Arsharvin are moved on and we could do with some "beef" in midfield too. I'm happy to leave it to Le Boss to sort out, meanwhile he can continue overseeing our "demise" as trophy contenders (cue hand-wringers, hair-pullers, "We-want-our-Arsenal-back" banner-wavers)!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:05 am

Our full backs are a worry to me. Gibbs is young and still learning but Sagna should be able to defend much better than he did on Saturday.
I watched the game live on Abu Dhabi sport and Tony Adams was the guest analyst. He was critical of the pressure Sagna brings on our centre backs.
I think Carl Jenkinson was unfairly treated when he was instantly dropped having performed very well in Sagna's absence. Sagna is not the player he was defensively or offensively, so time for a change.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:49 am

Ba move to Chelsea isn't happening.. Surely u lot should snatch him up for 7M!

M Villa still desperate to leave France.. If not him then 3.5M for Diame is good business..

10M outlay on Ba and Diame represent excellent value and bolsters ur squad..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:09 pm

My cheque book is at the ready. How much was it?
I'd really like us to sign Diame. We'll see.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum