JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Another Game

4 posters

Go down

Well Another Game Empty Well Another Game

Post  jak Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Where we just weren't up for the fight.
Once again our frailties were exposed by a team that were prepared to work harder than us.
Too many players prepared to stroll about.
No movement off the ball when we were in possession. Completely static.
Sagna had a stinker against Newcastle. Yet he's selected again to have another stinker tonight and he wants a new contract? No wonder these players are not giving their all when some are allowed to play shit week in week out yet they're still on the team sheet.
Come on. Wakey Wakey!!!! We've just got to be rolling over teams like Southampton.

jak

Back to top Go down

Well Another Game Empty Re: Well Another Game

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:17 am

You won 4 on the bounce before that so maybe was one of those games.. Didn't watch it..

If you saw the game how did Guaston Ramirez play.. Was very highly rated before he went to Saints..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:27 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:You won 4 on the bounce before that so maybe was one of those games.. Didn't watch it..

If you saw the game how did Guaston Ramirez play.. Was very highly rated before he went to Saints..

I was too busy watching our players not playing. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:44 am

Ramirez played well enough, was subbed towards the end. Fact is all the Saints players played well enough, whereas some of ours just didn't. As jak mentioned Sagna was poor again - it's almost as if he's not the same player. I reckon he'll be moved on.
Meanwhile, what's to be done to improve our lot? When we're good we're very, very good, when we're bad we're rubbish. Yesterday was a bad day. If Giroud had been selected up top from the off I reckon we'd have been two up before half time - a couple of crosses came in from The Ox which begged a centre-forward to finish them off, instead of which we had Theo. I don't mind Theo being given a free role in attack but central striker he isn't. Cazorla has played a couple of off games too - I think he performs better with Giroud and Podolski, I certainly don't see any links being formed with Theo in attack. Apart from Sagna's stupidity in defence I thought they played well enough as a unit - we're not far away from being half-way decent, just got to get the team selection right and, who knows, bring in a couple of new faces?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:27 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:You won 4 on the bounce before that so maybe was one of those games.. Didn't watch it..

He played very well... and the Gooners were lucky for point....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:27 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:

He played very well... and the Gooners were lucky for point....

Was highly rated in Italy.. i was surprised Southampton got him.. thought bigger Clubs would be after him..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum