JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer rumours..

+5
villanfromluton
Bedshammer
QBVILLA
roadoftrinity
ADRIAN_1976
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Transfer rumours.. Empty Transfer rumours..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Nothing concrete just the ones flying over the internet Very Happy

Fulham supposed to bid 8M + Haangland for Bent..

We want Scott Sinclair onloan ( the fact he cant play for three clubs in one season doesn't seem to matter Rolling Eyes )

We have bid for Huddlestone from Spuds..

Dale Stephens from Charlton is on his way also Bradley Pritchard linked too..

Lets hope we get a few players in asap..

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Transfer rumours.. Empty Re: Transfer rumours..

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:45 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Nothing concrete just the ones flying over the internet Very Happy

Fulham supposed to bid 8M + Haangland for Bent..

Would bite their hand off for that, complete bollox though.
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
We want Scott Sinclair onloan ( the fact he cant play for three clubs in one season doesn't seem to matter Rolling Eyes )

Would go to someone better than us, probably Everton.
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
We have bid for Huddlestone from Spuds..

We didn't want him in the summer, cant see it but think he would be useful for us.
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Dale Stephens from Charlton is on his way also Bradley Pritchard linked too..

No idea who either of them are, well I have never seen them play.
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Lets hope we get a few players in asap..

Hopefully Vlaar will be fit for our next league game, but we need a new centre half to play with him.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:46 pm

I personally would be going all out to do a deal for Scott Parker be it loan or permanent. Also it appears Lescott is available. A loan deal where City pick up half the wages would suit all parties and Lescott would get to play for his boyhood team. Unless we are getting a striker in i don't want to see Bent go. Benteke has either been shit hot or simply shit so far which is to be expected. Weimann has done well enough but we are still short in the striking department. Have a look at Charlie Austin at Burnley.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:50 pm

The problem with Lescott is that Toure is away in Jan so not sure if they would let him go.. plus i think Everton would come in for him..

Scot Parker would be good but could see Harry hijacking that one if it ever was to materialize..

Haangland is in the last year of his contract so thats why that rumour has probably been started..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Personally, I don't think Scottie P will leave London these days. But you're right, he could be tempted by 'Arry, he's bezzie mates with Jamie.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:10 pm

A loan deal til the end of the season for first team football and it's only an hour and half up the road. If he wants to play then give him the chance. Chances are that QPR would also be in for him. I'd like us to at least be in for him should he be gettable
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Don't get me wrong, I love Scottie P. I think he lives in South London/Kent, which would make the journey quite a lot longer.
Is there a suggestion that he's available, by the way?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:04 pm

QBVILLA wrote:A loan deal til the end of the season for first team football and it's only an hour and half up the road. If he wants to play then give him the chance. Chances are that QPR would also be in for him. I'd like us to at least be in for him should he be gettable

I'd love to get him.. Just think Harry will be in the minute there's any suggestion he's available..

Chelsea losing yesterday has given QPR hope all of a sudden..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Parker didn't want to leave London before so cant see it but he would be exactly the type of player we need. Lescott I think Man City will only let go for cash, maybe a loan deal on the last day of the window but would be a risk to wait.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Don't get me wrong, I love Scottie P. I think he lives in South London/Kent, which would make the journey quite a lot longer.
Is there a suggestion that he's available, by the way?

Not that i've heard, but he's 32 and sitting on the bench so i think it's worth exploring.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Cant see Parker being let go by Spurs anyway at this time.

As for Lescott, there were rumours that Everton were in for him a few days ago. He left on bad terms and not sure either Everton or Villa could afford him to be honest, but would love him at Villa.

villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:22 pm

AVB wants cash for Parker apparently, as he's not interested in loan deals.

Scott Sinclair could move to us (or anyone else), because it's a new calender year - as long as he doesn't play for City again before he moves.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:AVB wants cash for Parker apparently, as he's not interested in loan deals.

Scott Sinclair could move to us (or anyone else), because it's a new calender year - as long as he doesn't play for City again before he moves.

Are you sure.. Isn't it season to season..

As for Parker.. If that's the case.. Lets put a 3M bid in for him.. Or would Spuds not think that's worth it..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:00 pm

First I have heard of ABV wanting rid of Parker.... but then again who knows...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:52 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:First I have heard of ABV wanting rid of Parker.... but then again who knows...

All guess work Frenchie.. But if a bid around 3M came in would that be deemed reasonable or is it a case of Spuds not looking to sell unless its an over the top bid..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:First I have heard of ABV wanting rid of Parker.... but then again who knows...

All guess work Frenchie.. But if a bid around 3M came in would that be deemed reasonable or is it a case of Spuds not looking to sell unless its an over the top bid..

Daniel Levy isn't renowned for letting players go cheep, if we can't get Parker, which I doubt as he's just back from injury, think his first appearance was against us off the bench, I would go for Huddlestone, should be able to get him on loan and better than what we have.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:00 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Daniel Levy isn't renowned for letting players go cheep, if we can't get Parker, which I doubt as he's just back from injury, think his first appearance was against us off the bench, I would go for Huddlestone, should be able to get him on loan and better than what we have.

I wouldn't mind Huddlestone.. he is a good player and like you say better then what we have..

Today we have been linked to Moussa Cissoko.. very good player but bigger fish will be in for him..

Also James Nursery has done an article saying we want Lescott.. normally i wouldn't pay attention to it but Nursery does seem to know a bit of about Villa compared to others.. still doubt this deal could happen unless its in the last few days of transfer window which we can't really wait till IMO..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 am

Only thing that gives us a chance with Lescott is the fact he is from the area and a Villa fan when growing up. Still dont think we have got a chance though.

QB has just text me saying Barry Ferguson is being shown round Villa Park right now
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 am

villanfromluton wrote:Only thing that gives us a chance with Lescott is the fact he is from the area and a Villa fan when growing up. Still dont think we have got a chance though.

QB has just text me saying Barry Ferguson is being shown round Villa Park right now

Toure is on international duty and Micah Richards injured.. so can't see it happening.. plus wages fee etc.. but you never know..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:26 am

villanfromluton wrote:

That is good to know, all we need now is someone to say Ashley Young is having a romantic meal with Harry Redknapp and Patrick Viera and we know the transfer window is open.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:02 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

That is good to know, all we need now is someone to say Ashley Young is having a romantic meal with Harry Redknapp and Patrick Viera and we know the transfer window is open.

You are on about Ades arent you, he does talk some shite dont he
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 pm

PL when asked about Lescott in today's press conference...

“Joleon has been a top player and still is,” said Lambert.

“He’s a top, top player. He’s not getting a game at Manchester City at the minute.

“As I’ve said before, I will sit with the rest of the staff and see what I can do.

“But I don’t think you can ever dismiss it any level whenever you are talking about a top player.”

Sounds like we could be interested in him.. PL normally doesn't talk about another player like that..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:PL when asked about Lescott in today's press conference...

“He’s a top, top player. He’s not getting a game at Manchester City at the minute.

“As I’ve said before, I will sit with the rest of the staff and see what I can do.

“But I don’t think you can ever dismiss it any level whenever you are talking about a top player.”

Sounds like we could be interested in him.. PL normally doesn't talk about another player like that..

Warnock and Dunne off the wage bill at the end of the season would more than cover Lescott's wages.

Can not see it happening but would be over the moon if we signed him. He's certainly improved over the years and it's bizzare that he was dropped by Man City when he has done well there.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:07 pm

RoT... Warnock Hutton Dunne Bent Irealnd Given could all be off the books by the summer.. thats around 300K plus in wages we will save..

So we should be able to relax our stance on wages.. we need to get the right balance in the squad of young players and experience..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:11 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:PL when asked about Lescott in today's press conference...

Replace "top" with "triffic" and you could be listening to 'Arry.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next