JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FA Cup

5 posters

Go down

FA Cup Empty FA Cup

Post  jpr60 Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:01 pm

We're a Cup Team don't forget.
Arsenal v Blackburn Rovers - could be something from the '60's.
Despite the fact we'll be resting a few players I seriously believe we'll have enough to claim the win at The Grove tomorrow. The likes of The Ox, Gervinho and Rosicky have something to prove so I see this as a relatively comfortable win although that cnut Bentley will no doubt be wheeled out in the hope that a Tottingham loanee can make a difference against the club that brought him up, taught him all he knows about football but could not overcome a cnutish character.
Come on Arsenal, a touch of class should do the job!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

FA Cup Empty Re: FA Cup

Post  jak Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Yes. Please!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Oopsie..... another year no silverware..... or does coming in the top four now count as silverware???
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:02 pm

A Kit Kat wrapper counts as silverware these days.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Wengers post match comments seem to be full of denial.....

===========

"We have just lost a game today and we don't need to think too much about the eight season [drought], the players who played today didn't play eight seasons ago and we must focus on the next game."

On the booing at the end of the game, Wenger added: "What do you expect, people to applaud when you lose a game like that? It's absolutely normal."
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:45 pm

jpr60 wrote:We're a Cup Team don't forget.
Arsenal v Blackburn Rovers - could be something from the '60's.
Despite the fact we'll be resting a few players I seriously believe we'll have enough to claim the win at The Grove tomorrow. The likes of The Ox, Gervinho and Rosicky have something to prove so I see this as a relatively comfortable win although that cnut Bentley will no doubt be wheeled out in the hope that a Tottingham loanee can make a difference against the club that brought him up, taught him all he knows about football but could not overcome a cnutish character.
Come on Arsenal, a touch of class should do the job!
Beds

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Winning the CL will never make up for losing to Bradford in the League Cup and Blackburn in the FA Cup!
Finishing in the Top Four is certainly not a trophy but would show our high(ish)-level consistency season by season - more than can be said for a lot of clubs.
Pretty damned miserable to go out of the cup like that though. I thought we'd regained our ability to score whilst not conceding - a "Cup Team" - but that seems to not yet be the case.
Still, a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks - Bayern Munich to start with on Tuesday. We've got a point to prove and today's result makes it even more clear that there is no room for error - we win all our remaining matches!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum