JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A crock of crap !!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

A crock of crap !!!!!! Empty A crock of crap !!!!!!

Post  jak Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Who said we couldn't afford to keep Van Persie when we're paying this lot of tossers an average of 50K per week.
Squillacci
Chamakh
Denilson
Bendtner
Gervinho
Djourou
Santos
Diaby (can't stay fit for more than 3 games)
Rosicky (can't stay fit for more than 3 games)
Fabianski
Mannone
Arshavin
We can't out any of these permanently because no one else will pay any of them what The Arsenal are paying.
There is something fundamentally wrong at The Arsenal.

jak

Back to top Go down

A crock of crap !!!!!! Empty Re: A crock of crap !!!!!!

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:04 pm

You in a grumpy mood old man Very Happy . There seemed a lot of unhappy people yesterday, you really needed to win that game. I think Wenger is a top manager, but he does seem to be making more mistakes these days. Some of those players you have mentioned would almost struggle to get in the Villa team Embarassed
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Yeah but all teams have those sort of players.... hell we have Bentley on the books and now Adebayor who seems not to want to score.... we all have them... over paid and under worked
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:16 pm

What a DOZEN of them?????

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:19 pm

jak wrote:What a DOZEN of them?????

We have more than that in our 18 each week
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:19 pm

I suppose not a dozen but I think you will hear a lot of supporters who moan about a lot of their players....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:21 pm

villanfromluton wrote:You in a grumpy mood old man Very Happy . There seemed a lot of unhappy people yesterday, you really needed to win that game. I think Wenger is a top manager, but he does seem to be making more mistakes these days. Some of those players you have mentioned would almost struggle to get in the Villa team Embarassed

Talk is of a big bust up between Wenger and Bould. Wenger does things his way, even when his way has not worked time and time again. He seems to have a blind faith in certain players.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:24 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:

I suppose not a dozen but I think you will hear a lot of supporters who moan about a lot of their players....

Spurs bought Adebayor a player who does well when he wants something but who stops working once he's got it.
No way do other clubs carry so much dead wood for so long as The Arsenal have.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:29 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:You in a grumpy mood old man Very Happy . There seemed a lot of unhappy people yesterday, you really needed to win that game. I think Wenger is a top manager, but he does seem to be making more mistakes these days. Some of those players you have mentioned would almost struggle to get in the Villa team Embarassed

Talk is of a big bust up between Wenger and Bould. Wenger does things his way, even when his way has not worked time and time again. He seems to have a blind faith in certain players.

Jak, I read some time back that Bould had a massive effect on your improved defending early in the season and Wengers nose was a bit put out and changed things. Cant believe that is true to be honest, there are always conspiracy stories when things arent going right
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:32 pm

jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Spurs bought Adebayor a player who does well when he wants something but who stops working once he's got it.

MAybe not...

but your club has put blind faith in Wenger and hae never seemed to question how he goes about things... I suspect they will make some sort of change at the end of the season if you get beaten by Bayern as it will be season over.... Then its just fighting for top four... and that could go either way
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:43 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

MAybe not...

but your club has put blind faith in Wenger and hae never seemed to question how he goes about things... I suspect they will make some sort of change at the end of the season if you get beaten by Bayern as it will be season over.... Then its just fighting for top four... and that could go either way
The faith was justified, he really came up with the goods and commercially the owner is probably still well pleased.
The fact of the matter is that many of the supporters are now having enough. A club in such a strong financial position SHOULD be stronger on the pitch.
People are paying top dollar to watch players swanning around, making the same mistakes week in week out. They only bust their balls when they're behind. The tactics are wrong for all to see. We're weak at set pieces, yet we have eleven players in our own box for every corner, hence we have our weakness exposed two or three times at each corner. Surely any fool can see that you need one or two players outside the area to relieve the pressure when the ball is cleared or even, dare I say it, to mount a counter attack.
As I said, I think there are big problems at The Arsenal. The back up that Wenger has in scouting and negotiating with new players is clearly not good enough. I think in Kroenke we have another yank who hasn't got a feckin Danny about The Arsenal, English football or it's traditions (though God forbid the fat Russian ever takes control). Nor does he give a flying feck for the supporters, I rue the day when theses wankers got hold of our great club.
I could go on and on...................but ultimately the manager picks the team. He has placed faith in Gervinho, who has been appalling this season. He missed an absolute sitter against Bradford and there he is again missing a sitter against Blackburn. The man has fundamental faults in his game. He's no youngster. If those faults are there now he's never going to improve, so what the feck is he doing in an Arsenal shirt? The last two times I've listened to the Gunners on the radio the commentators have been openly taking the piss out of him. If we can all see it, why the feck can't Arsene. Who scouted the prat?? Whoever it was wants sacking!!!! I would also bet that Brady is stepping down at the club because wankers like those on the list have held back some of the young home grown players from being given their chance, time will tell us that.
I don't think it's just a question of kicking out Wenger, I see any manager struggling in the current set up.
I think the problems start at the very top. Who's gonna solve that? Huh

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum