JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SO what do you think of this ??

3 posters

Go down

SO what do you think of this ?? Empty SO what do you think of this ??

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:25 pm

FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

SO what do you think of this ?? Empty Re: SO what do you think of this ??

Post  jak Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Well, Sheikh Rattle and Roll. Mustapha Sheet.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:49 pm

I find it scary TBH.
If this is a story with any credibility it means there are people out there who wish to change the way The Arsenal are run. It's all about money and, that being the case it would mean that anything could happen immediately or at any moment in the future.
Ownership or stewardship of a club demands on a system of management - if the method is based on money then stability can be lost e.g. Kroenke today decides that he can take a handsome profit from these potential new owners and so sell the club on. Kroenke had continued the relatively stable management of the club since he became majority share-owner but the new owners could do whatever they wanted with the club - The Arsenal could become tomorrows Paris St.Germain, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man City, MK Dons - who knows? Drastic change would alter the clubs DNA - I just feel I could be losing something that I've held dear for most of my life - longer than most of my family - as I say, I find it scary.
Meanwhile we're gonna crush Tottingham tomorrow, The Arsenal Way! Memories of The Arsenal past at White Hart Lane - Ray Kennedy, Liam Brady - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum