JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Munich

3 posters

Go down

Munich Empty Munich

Post  jpr60 Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Two scenarios (one logical the other a touch fanciful, I'll admit):
Background - both teams missing key players, apparently (Arsenal: no Wilshere, Sagna, Podolski plus Szczseny "rested"; Bayern: no Ribery, Schweinsteiger plus someone else missing).
Scenario 1: Arsenal go out, knowing they have to fight and somehow get an early goal, putting Bayern on the back foot which allows Arsenal to grab more goals without conceding (!!!!!) and dump Bayern out of the competition 4-3 on aggregate (I know, I know).
Scenario 2: Bayern hand Arsenal their arse on a plate (again) and Arsenal go out of the CL.
We've got no chance - everyone knows we've got no chance but it's football - wouldn't it be wonderful if somehow we got through? No? Oh, OK - it won't happen but one can dream!

Last edited by jpr60 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Munich Empty Re: Munich

Post  Bedshammer Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Without dreams life would be boring
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Hey, we didn't do too bad! Pity we couldn't find the third goal but it was quite something to have the effin Germans shittin a brick from the off! TBH Bayern deserved to go through from their fantastic performance in the first match at The Grove but we didn't come too far behind at their place so I'm feeling proud-to-be-a-Gooner again! Oh yes and the travelling fans did well - hardly heard the Krauts throughout the 90 minutes!
Now - we must keep that spirit for the remaining matches of the season - there's a third and/or fourth place spot up for grabs. Come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Thought you were going to do it.... but hey ho thats life I suppose
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down