JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cesc and Barca

2 posters

Go down

Cesc and Barca Empty Cesc and Barca

Post  jpr60 Tue May 07, 2013 3:53 pm

I was talking to a Spanish friend of mine and he said Cesc is not too highly thought of by the Barca fans - they think he's had a poor season and would be happy if he left the club. Aside from the fickleness of fans - I mean Fabregas is clearly an excellent footballer who has found it difficult to claim a place in a team with some of the best midfielders in the world - could this give rise to the possibility of Cesc returning to The Arsenal? One could live in hope, were there a chance................

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Cesc and Barca Empty Re: Cesc and Barca

Post  jak Wed May 08, 2013 9:59 am

I've been up near Barcelona for the last few days. Reading the local papers, it seems that Fabregas is keen to stay at Barca but it seems that if he goes it will be to Italy.
I spoke a lot of football in the bar of the family run hotel where I stayed and I didn't get the impression that Cesc was so unpopular.
Song however.............

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed May 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Yeh, I'm probably living in a dream world. At first I couldn't believe that Cesc would leave Barca anyway but, on hearing he wasn't getting much respect from the fans (perhaps that's not the case) I thought that perhaps he might recall his "happy" days in London? Oh well, dream on...............
Song? Well, that was never going to work was it but good luck to him - I hope he'll give it another season before transferring elsewhere.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed May 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Yes, Jpr, I still have hopes of Cesc returning.
You never know !!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum