JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cabaye

+4
jpr60
roadoftrinity
Jay.P.A
villainies
8 posters

Go down

Cabaye Empty Cabaye

Post  villainies Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Is he the man that will make the difference?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Cabaye Empty Re: Cabaye

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm

He'll certainly add a bit of spice in midfield Very Happy 
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Why wait so late? Obviously he is a back up to something that failed but his price will go up as its less time for Newcastle to find a replacement

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:36 pm

This is The Arsenal site and here we have three Villa fans discussing the stuff going on. Hey, you're welcome friends, glad to see you feel enough about Poor Old Arsenal to come on and discuss our various weaknesses (and there are many, apparently). Thing is, us Gooners are up to here (no, here Moon ) with what we've had to put up with since the end of last season in the press : How much money we've got to spend; Who we've (almost) signed and now it's WTF, we're after anyone!
Do you know what - I don't give a flyin' phuck anymore! If those in charge (for whom I've always had a lot of respect) cannot take the necessary action I'm not going to listen to the experts (that includes you, Alan Hansen, stating the bleedin' obvious "If Arsenal lose their next four games it's season over"). It's tough being a Gooner.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:33 pm

I'm no fan of Newcastle but I always find it harsh to bid for a player the day they are playing.

I know it's every man for themselves but just think its a bigger club flexing their muscles.

Of track anyway but think he would be a decent signing.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Isnt he a  bit similar to what Arsenal already have?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh (holding exploding head e-mote, should one exist)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Jp, there's only about six of us using this forum so we have to discuss eachothers teams or we may as well all bid farewell to JWNED for good.
As for Cabaye.... Good player, but better than what Arsenal already have? Not in my.opinion.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:40 am

I think he's a better version of the current Arteta. Will fit in very well with Carzola and Wilshere in midfield. Cabeye is the type of player who needs to dictate the flow of the game.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:33 am

ROT makes a good point about bidding for the player on the day of a game. Yet again it shows a total lack of class from Arsenal IMHO. I remember the days JP used to bang on about their club being run in a proper way, those days appear to have gone
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:19 am

Pardew reckons it had a 'huge bearing' on last night result! What a plonker.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:39 am

Man City looked good but Newcastle looked the worst side over the weekend. They have real problems up there. Bottom five finish me thinks.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:41 am

QBVILLA wrote:Man City looked good but Newcastle looked the worst side over the weekend. They have real problems up there. Bottom five finish me thinks.
cheers cheers 
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:47 am

villanfromluton wrote:ROT makes a good point about bidding for the player on the day of a game. Yet again it shows a total lack of class from Arsenal IMHO. I remember the days JP used to bang on about their club being run in a proper way, those days appear to have gone  
The Arsenal bid was made on Friday. If Pardew wants to use the bid as an excuse for his team's poor display that's fine, but I feel it's always a good idea to know the facts. The bid was on Friday, their match was on Monday - perhaps Pardew didn't know about the bid before Monday but that's another story!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:01 pm

That aint what most people are stating. The bid in itself is derisory to be honest as well.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Cabaye Laughing 

Didn't know he can play ST CB DM or Full Back..

I have always been a fan of Wenger and out of the Big Four always wanted them to win the tiel BUT the man is cracking up big time..

Spurs are reportedly on the verge of signing Willian.. him Soldado Chadli Dembele Paulhinio Sandro all look the business to me..

Even if Arsenal add three players and Spuds lose Bale i think this season they will pip Arsenal to 4th..

WTF have you lot let happen!!?? No 
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:48 pm

I wouldn't rule out Liverpoo making a challenge for 4th this season.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:55 pm

villanfromluton wrote:That aint what most people are stating. The bid in itself is derisory to be honest as well.
Well, it ain't much of a story (or excuse for Pardew) if the bid was made before the weekend is it? Derisory? No. Something like twice what Newcastle paid for the player a couple of years back and you've got to start somewhere. No, it's just more of the same : "We don't like Arsenal, Arsenal ain't doing well, let's sh!t on'em". It's happened before and it'll doubtless happen again. Some clubs/managers/players are loved by "the masses" (and/or The Press/Pundits), The Arsenal and Arsene Wenger certainly aren't. Then again, I don't give a toss!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:52 am

Now now JP, think you are getting a bit of a persecution complex there, I certainly dont dislike Arsenal, certainly nowhere near as much as I dislike Pardew. However, if all the press have got one story of the bid and you have the inside knowledge of it being made on the Friday, I will take your word for it. As for derisory, I certainly stick with that comment.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:10 am

The bid was made on Friday, according to Wenger and I'll take his word over pardew's any day.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:54 am

I don't get this derisory offer business. They've made an offer, Newcastle value the player higher. So what? Isn't that the start of negotiating? In my opinion Pardew was pleased to have an excuse because he knows that his Newcastle side have real problems.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:11 am

QBVILLA wrote:I don't get this derisory offer business. They've made an offer, Newcastle value the player higher. So what? Isn't that the start of negotiating? In my opinion Pardew was pleased to have an excuse because he knows that his Newcastle side have real problems.

Quite so QB - the rest is just bullsh!te.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:29 am

QBVILLA wrote:I don't get this derisory offer business. They've made an offer, Newcastle value the player higher. So what? Isn't that the start of negotiating? In my opinion Pardew was pleased to have an excuse because he knows that his Newcastle side have real problems.
Even Stevie Wonder values the player higher from what he has seen. You stick to posting pics of your dogs bollox on bookface yam yam and leave the football discussion to the experts
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:36 am

He was signed for £4.8m, they've made an offer of double that. A reasonable starting bid I think.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum