JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ozil

5 posters

Go down

Ozil Empty Ozil

Post  QBVILLA Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Now that's a proper player.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Ozil Empty Re: Ozil

Post  jpr60 Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:50 pm

And hopefully he's joining a proper club!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Just the tough tackling defender leader you needed Very Happy 

Top top player but over the top fee.. wouldn't it have been easier to pay RvP 250k and keep him..

Think you still need a defender at the minimum and a striker..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:59 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Just the tough tackling defender leader you needed Very Happy 

Top top player but over the top fee.. wouldn't it have been easier to pay RvP 250k and keep him..

They're all OTT fees, that's clear. But I know one thing, I'd rather have Ozil in my team for the price we're supposed to be paying than Bale. All I can say is "Good luck Real Madrid" - they seem to have gone for the Star Signing yet again than resting with a quality player.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Top player, looking forward to seeing him in the premiership
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:55 pm

jpr60 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Just the tough tackling defender leader you needed Very Happy 

They're all OTT fees, that's clear. But I know one thing, I'd rather have Ozil in my team for the price we're supposed to be paying than Bale. All I can say is "Good luck Real Madrid" - they seem to have gone for the Star Signing yet again than resting with a quality player.
I rate Orzil.. think the fee is over the top BUT a) he is quality and b) it money you generated and not a sugar daddies..

Just think this deal has papered over Wengers cracks.. no established CB DM and ST that were needed...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:53 am

I'm just looking forward to seeing a genius at work, playing alongside Santi Cazorla. There won't be many teams fancying the idea of facing these two and with the chances created we've got the people to score the goals.
Actually it feels a touch Bergampesque to me - I remember being amazed that a player of Berkamp's stature in the game would join The Arsenal and I'm thinking likewise about Ozil. I'm thinking that Ozil will enjoy working with a good coach, being appreciated for the talent that he has in abundance. The Madrid fans liked Ozil but he wasn't enough of a star, apparently to be needed in their "great" team - well more fool them. Given the choice between Bale, Ronaldo and Ozil I know which player I'd choose first - and we've got him!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:17 am

From a completely neutrel point of view i'd take Ronaldo and Bale over Ozil. He is however, a top, top player. Surprised Manure didn't go for him to be honest but it was nice to see that Wenger has had to admit that to get the best players you have to pay top money both in transfer fee and wages. Ozil is the first player imo that Wenger has signed who instantly makes the first eleven a better side for a good many a season.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:33 am

jpr60 wrote:I'm just looking forward to seeing a genius at work, playing alongside Santi Cazorla. There won't be many teams fancying the idea of facing these two and with the chances created we've got the people to score the goals.
Actually it feels a touch Bergampesque to me - I remember being amazed that a player of Berkamp's stature in the game would join The Arsenal and I'm thinking likewise about Ozil. I'm thinking that Ozil will enjoy working with a good coach, being appreciated for the talent that he has in abundance. The Madrid fans liked Ozil but he wasn't enough of a star, apparently to be needed in their "great" team - well more fool them. Given the choice between Bale, Ronaldo and Ozil I know which player I'd choose first - and we've got him!
You started boozing early today JP:D 
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:47 pm

As you may know I always thought that Ronaldo was over-hyped whilst at ManU and this, of course hasn't changed much since he's been in Madrid and as for Bale, well I honestly fail to see what all the fuss is about. Ozil however is an all-round, talented footballer. That's it for me. Messi is an all-round talented footballer thus comparisons between him and Ronaldo are, for me ridiculous. I'm looking at the 90 minutes of play each game, not the occasional wonder-strike. Anyway, I'm pleased we got the footballer not the star and I'm looking forward to what he will bring to the team. Magic!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:50 pm

jpr60 wrote:I'm just looking forward to seeing a genius at work, playing alongside Santi Cazorla. There won't be many teams fancying the idea of facing these two and with the chances created we've got the people to score the goals.

Beds 
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:02 pm

AW should've gone for Fellaini. Exactly the sort of player Arsenal need and saved himself a few bob.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:29 am

He should have gone for Fellani in ADDITION to Ozil..

Ozil is a class class act.. no brainier not to sign him esp considering his age.. the problem was that he didn't bring in a CB ST..

IF Arsenal can go and get another marquee player in Jan and follow it up with another in the summer they will progress.. they can't stop at just Ozil..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:30 am

Suarez is a complete cnut of a bloke and Jpr wont want him..

But you lot should still be in for him next summer.. him and Ozil would cause havoc together..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:33 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Cazorla & Ozil cutting a swathe through premiership defences.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum