JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flamini..

2 posters

Go down

Flamini.. Empty Flamini..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:06 pm

I laughed when i heard you lot were re signing him.. a player who can't even get into the Milan team..

BUT he might turn out to be a bargain.. unlike at Milan here his role is simple.. sit tight mop up and just give it to one of Wilshire Ramsey Ozil Carzola to get on with it..

It is a real shame you didn't get a dominant CB with the way the other three are playing this season..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Flamini.. Empty Re: Flamini..

Post  jpr60 Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:14 am

I'm happy enough to have what Flamini has to offer although I don't much care for his supposed loyalty quotes of late - "Once a Gunner always a Gunner"; "Unfinished business at Arsenal" - I mean the bar-steward ran to Milan when money was offered despite the fact he was a regular in the Arsenal team (same for Hleb at the time leaving for Barca). Still, water under the bridge - meanwhile Flamini is doing a good job in front of the back four although I suspect Arteta might reclaim that space in due course.
I'm OK with the back four, with the fact that Sagna can cover centrally when required and with Vermaelan back to fitness. I'm particularly happy with our full-back options, Sagna and Jenkinson on the right, Gibbs and Monreal on the left. Gibbs has been playing extremely well so far this season.
It's so-far so-good - let's see what Sunday offers against our favourite side, Stoke. Hat-trick for Ramsey anyone?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Whats happened to Monreal?

he was highly rated when you brought him..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Monreal is fine. He was out injured earlier this season (you have to do that if you play for The Arsenal, "out injured" is a prerequisite in fact) but came on against Marseille (and the previous game, I think). He's still there, an excellent full-back IMO and the position is up for grabs between him and Gibbs who, as I mentioned before is playing very well just now.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum