JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bayern

2 posters

Go down

Bayern Empty Bayern

Post  jak Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:49 am

Well, we started like a train, Bayern were really having trouble dealing with us, their defence was in disarray and after a couple of chances that fell to Sanogo, whose close control makes Carroll look like Pele, we were awarded a penalty.
Up steps our £47m Ozil, a man who has fecked up two previous penalties, to take. He pisses about, strolling up to the ball hoping the keeper will commit but the goalie stands his ground. You will not see a more pathetic penalty.
The crowd fell flat, the team dropped back and the rest is history.
The response from Ozil? Run his balls off to make amends for his feck up? No!!!! He swanned around like a spoiled brat, never chased back let the opposition pass him at will and played no further part in the proceedings.
Penalties get missed, shit happens but for me this man might as well have back passed it to his 'school mate'.
Ozil showed a bad attitude, that's unacceptable. If that's how it's going to be he might as well feck off!!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Bayern Empty Re: Bayern

Post  Tilton Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:00 pm

I agree with your comments about Ozil. He really did not look interested last night. From what I hear, it's not the first time either.

He looks like a player that is regretting signing for Arsenal and wishing he had gone somewhere else abroad instead.

Tilton

Back to top Go down