JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CL qualifying

3 posters

Go down

CL qualifying Empty CL qualifying

Post  jpr60 Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:51 am

It's always dramatic at The Arsenal, we're always one step away from doom. Look, here's the facts. We've got to beat a Turkish team in one match, at home. If we can't manage that we surely don't deserve to be in the CL do we? Simples innit? We are going to win - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

CL qualifying Empty Re: CL qualifying

Post  jpr60 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:52 pm

And win we did. A bit close for comfort of course and yes, Besiktas could easily have been awarded a penalty (or two) but they weren't and we scored a good goal - Welcome Alexis, may this be the first of many - and should have scored at least a second but, as usual, left it to a heart-in-the-mouth finish in true Arsenal style.
I thought Santi Cazorla had a great game - the best for a long time - and I'm well pleased with how Debuchy has slotted in at right-back. He can be a touch over-zealous, he'll have to calm it down a bit but he certainly didn't deserve a second yellow card last night and thus, the red. Jack Wilshere turned it on too - glad to see him coming into form at last and keeping fit!
Onwards and upwards - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:54 pm

and there was me thinking that we were going to be seeing you in the also ran cup
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:10 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:and there was me thinking that we were going to be seeing you in the also ran cup

Don't be silly!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:14 pm

Borussia Dortmund, Anderlecht, Galatasaray - methinks it'll be an "invincibles" situation - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:05 am

jpr60 wrote:And win we did. A bit close for comfort of course and yes, Besiktas could easily have been awarded a penalty (or two) but they weren't and we scored a good goal - Welcome Alexis, may this be the first of many - and should have scored at least a second but, as usual, left it to a heart-in-the-mouth finish in true Arsenal style.
I thought Santi Cazorla had a great game - the best for a long time - and I'm well pleased with how Debuchy has slotted in at right-back. He can be a touch over-zealous, he'll have to calm it down a bit but he certainly didn't deserve a second yellow card last night and thus, the red. Jack Wilshere turned it on too - glad to see him coming into form at last and keeping fit!
Onwards and upwards - come on Arsenal!

I always say that, whatever the result, you cannot ask more than for your team to give 100%.
This Arsenal team gave 120% to the man. Well done!!!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum