JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Top Four side fais at the Mighty WHL

3 posters

Go down

Another Top Four side fais at the Mighty WHL Empty Another Top Four side fais at the Mighty WHL

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:02 am

They came, they played, they got hammered.... Apologies to Julius Ceasar....

golry golry les patates...

Cool Cool Cool Cool
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Another Top Four side fais at the Mighty WHL Empty Re: Another Top Four side fais at the Mighty WHL

Post  jak Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:49 pm

Remember what happens when you start sucking that sweet. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Another Top Four side fais at the Mighty WHL Empty Re: Another Top Four side fais at the Mighty WHL

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:56 pm

jak wrote:Remember what happens when you start sucking that sweet. Very Happy

I have no idea what you are talking about... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CSOY
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:39 pm

You enjoy yourself Frenchie - I'm happy for you!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:18 am

jpr60 wrote:You enjoy yourself Frenchie - I'm happy for you!

Prozac??
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:09 pm

No-no-no-no. What I mean is, look, you're a Spud therefore, despite all the feel-good stuff that you people go through on a regular basis (OK, usually pre-season but sometimes it actually stretches a bit into the season) you inevitably end up feeling low so, right now you're feeling good - "Golry, Golry" etc. - enjoy it. Be happy!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:15 pm

jpr60 wrote:No-no-no-no. What I mean is, look, you're a Spud therefore, despite all the feel-good stuff that you people go through on a regular basis (OK, usually pre-season but sometimes it actually stretches a bit into the season) you inevitably end up feeling low so, right now you're feeling good - "Golry, Golry" etc. - enjoy it. Be happy!

I am.. Its a different league this season... quite a few decent teams about compared to previous years
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down