JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Injuries

3 posters

Go down

Injuries Empty Injuries

Post  jpr60 Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:14 pm

I know we have some previous here but, right now aren't we over-doing it a little? Mesut Ozil is now, apparently out for 3 months with ligament damage according to the German national team gurus. That means we are currently missing Diaby (I know), Debuchy, Arteta, Walcott, Giroud, Ramsey and now Ozil. All of those players (yes, even Diaby although we're used to his being unfit) would be first-choice players, so we're without seven key players. Just as well five of them fall into the "midfield" bracket where we've got plenty of choice, but even so - WTF?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Injuries Empty Re: Injuries

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:28 pm

jpr60 wrote:I know we have some previous here but, right now aren't we over-doing it a little? Mesut Ozil is now, apparently out for 3 months with ligament damage according to the German national team gurus. That means we are currently missing Diaby (I know), Debuchy, Arteta, Walcott, Giroud, Ramsey and now Ozil. All of those players (yes, even Diaby although we're used to his being unfit) would be first-choice players, so we're without seven key players. Just as well five of them fall into the "midfield" bracket where we've got plenty of choice, but even so - WTF?

We hadsimilar a few years back... We had to change out the med team
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:39 pm

I'd forgotten to add Sanogo and Gnabry to the injury list - OK, they're not first-teamers but would normally make the bench!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:03 pm

Injuries, schmingeries. Everybody gets them. Stop whining and get on with it.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Another enlightened quote from the dark side.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down