JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New season

+2
ADRIAN_1976
Tilton
6 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

New season - Page 8 Empty Re: New season

Post  Tilton Mon May 23, 2016 4:22 pm

"a good few of the Shearers "knew" that The Arsenal didn't have whatever it takes to win anything"

And they were right, weren't they?

"useless Giroud scores a final-day hat-trick"

Against just about the worst team in Premier League history........wow!

Let's face it, this season was probably Wenger's best and last chance to win the League again. All of the big teams fecked up this season - Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool all had bad seasons. That should have left the way clear for Arse to clean up. Instead, you're patting yourselves on the back for finishing TEN POINTS behind Leicester fecking City.

Next season will be Wenger's last and with Jose and Pep on the scene, Arse won't get a look in. This season was a missed opportunity of epic proportions for Arse.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

New season - Page 8 Empty Re: New season

Post  jpr60 Mon May 23, 2016 7:07 pm

Or The Arsenal will win The Lot next season. Who knows? The stupidities will be going on, mainly in Manchester plus a touch from West London (you know, Fulham, where Chelsea play).
Me, I'm well chuffed to be a Gooner, have a good, solid, well-run club and an excellent manager. No doubts for me for next season. Perhaps Tottingham and West Ham will join us at the top. The muppets who love the sagas will be lost in the goings-on, the bickerings and, of course the outrageousness (that has already commenced at Old Trafford) from Manchester.
Good luck to you all, we'll be happy doing the business at The Grove next season!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8