JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea

+4
QBVILLA
Jay.P.A
MrMagoo
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chelsea Empty Chelsea

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:49 pm

cheers :Guitar:

Thanks again west ham for Collins

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Empty Re: Chelsea

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:52 pm

AVFC4Eva - just as I predicted when we signed them - Dunne and Collins are turning out to be the real deal

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Arent you worried that both goals were scored from set pieces though? bounce bounce
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Dunne and Collins are fucking amazing.

Collins is fecking brilliant........such a great defender.

THANK U VERY MUCH WHUFC!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Thought our back 4 were brilliant.Collins and Dunnes look like they've played together for years, top class.Really pleased with Warnock at left back, can't see Bouma getting back in the side.Also thought Petrov and Sidwell coped really well in the middle of the park and Milner has to be the hardest working player in the league.Absolutely brilliant.I'm off out tonight to celebrate
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:28 pm

I watched the game, and Milner is 5x times the player of Bambi Young.

PS. Want da Costa in exchange for Collins back? Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I watched the game, and Milner is 5x times the player of Bambi Young.

I wouldn't have swapped De La Cruz for da Costa.I didn't know too much about Collins before he'd signed, can't say he'd ever stood out to me beforehand but he's really impressing me.Think West ham have had their pants pulled down with us signing him for £5million.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I watched the game, and Milner is 5x times the player of Bambi Young.

Wouldnt say 5 times, different styles of play, Young can be technically brilliant, while Milner is one hell of a worker. Milner is certainly more consistant with his performances though.

Anyway how's your prediction for a 6th place finish going? the teams you have to finish above just keep moving further and further infront Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:56 pm

congrats villians, i thought brad friedel was outstanding coupled with our woeful finishing, good luck for the rest of the season apart from against us.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:01 pm

vampire wrote:congrats villians, i thought brad friedel was outstanding coupled with our woeful finishing, good luck for the rest of the season apart from against us.

On another day you would have put those two 1on1's away so we did profit from that. Although Friedel made a howler for your goal, and the ref was a complete joke. I still have you down to win the league so all the best, you always do us at your place anyway.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:23 pm

[quote="Avfc_4eva_Sotc"]

Wouldnt say 5 times, different styles of play, Young can be technically brilliant, while Milner is one hell of a worker. Milner is certainly more consistant with his performances though.

Anyway how's your prediction for a 6th place finish going? the teams you have to finish above just keep moving further and further infront Laughing[/quote]

The way things are going, they will be lucky to finish 16th Laughing

Was chuffed with that performance today, the whole team battled brilliantly and no little skill as well. Many candidates for MOTM, personally I would give it to Warnock.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:33 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

I wouldn't have swapped De La Cruz for da Costa.I didn't know too much about Collins before he'd signed, can't say he'd ever stood out to me beforehand but he's really impressing me.Think West ham have had their pants pulled down with us signing him for £5million.

Colins was sold so wh could get sum players in, i was well pissed of because he gives his absolute 100% every single tackle , and like to day can score very important goals.
Great header of the ball , great tackler ,
Well pissed off that wh sold him for 5 mill....i said all along he's worth 3 times that amount, but wh are in such shite money wise, they had to sell sum body...realy fucks me off and to think gold and sullivan could get wh on the cheap hope not they are tighter than vfl's wallet at a lap dancing club..

One very pissed of mark...and wh lost to stoke...and collison was saying yeah wh did the double last season,,,yeah well sunbeam that was last season....wh need points and quick, other wise it's CCC here we come

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Collins and Dunne are filling the 'Martin Laursen void', IMO.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Have to admit when we went for Collins i thought WTF!! BUT the guy has been brillaint his head is a magnet to the ball..

Warnock will develop into a brilliant LB and as much as Freddie was one of my favourite players he is going to find it very difficult to shift Warnock..

Also.. LION.. its time to put the joke book away about Dunne.. the guy is quick can pass the ball and is hard to shift.. Him and Collins gave Drogba as good as they got!

To finish the day off nicely.. the Red Shite got slapped up again by a balloon cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Brilliant performence today by the whole team.

Everyone put a shift in, Collins is superb, I am still waiting to see what is wrong with him to see why we got him so cheep and why no one really rated him that wasn't a West Ham fan.

Warnock had his best game today as well, Petrov was absolutely brilliant today, especially in the first half and hopefully put aside the doubts that he cant play in a 4-4-2.

However, I was disappointed that both goals were from set pieces and not scored by players in continental names.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:26 pm

ROT

These two players represent a massive broadening of MON´s football horizons

Neither of them are English

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:51 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Brilliant performence today by the whole team.

Everyone put a shift in, Collins is superb, I am still waiting to see what is wrong with him to see why we got him so cheep and why no one really rated him that wasn't a West Ham fan.

Warnock had his best game today as well, Petrov was absolutely brilliant today, especially in the first half and hopefully put aside the doubts that he cant play in a 4-4-2.

However, I was disappointed that both goals were from set pieces and not scored by players in continental names.

I wouldn't say it's a fault as such, but Collins tends to end up on his arse when he comes up against someone willing to run at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:

I wouldn't say it's a fault as such, but Collins tends to end up on his arse when he comes up against someone willing to run at him.

Lucky for us then that Ronaldo is in Spain now Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:04 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

I'm not putting the bloke down, he's a class act. But he needs someone with pace next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:44 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

I'm not putting the bloke down, he's a class act. But he needs someone with pace next to him.

You mean like Matthew Upson Shocked Very Happy. Give me Richard Dunne and Collins every day, thank you very much Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:12 pm

The only thing with Collins is that he's been a bit injury prone while at West Ham. But I told you he's a decent player.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:27 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

He has been awesome since partnering up with Dunne, who is hardly a player with pace. You don't just make shite predictions you make shite observations to geek

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Beds, he had a bad injury if I recall and was often left out of the team as well. Got to say I totally underestimated him and he is a superb MON signing.

Jesus, you do talk tosh Very Happy

Looking forward to MOTD now to see why Chelski lost Laughing
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

He has been awesome since partnering up with Dunne, who is hardly a player with pace. You don't just make shite predictions you make shite observations to geek

In fairness, you've yet to face a team with a real pacey striker. Maybe Bellamy, but that's it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:47 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Beds, he had a bad injury if I recall and was often left out of the team as well. Got to say I totally underestimated him and he is a superb MON signing.

Jesus, you do talk tosh Very Happy

Looking forward to MOTD now to see why Chelski lost Laughing

He was injured for most of the 2007/2008 season, came back and picked up anothre injury just as Zola took charge. I saw him after a game, in Green Street during one of his injury spells having a serious argument with a fan who'd thumped the bonnet of his Range Rover. It was very entertaining.

You have mail, by the way.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum