JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea

+4
QBVILLA
Jay.P.A
MrMagoo
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:Brilliant performence today by the whole team.

Everyone put a shift in, Collins is superb, I am still waiting to see what is wrong with him to see why we got him so cheep and why no one really rated him that wasn't a West Ham fan.

Warnock had his best game today as well, Petrov was absolutely brilliant today, especially in the first half and hopefully put aside the doubts that he cant play in a 4-4-2.

However, I was disappointed that both goals were from set pieces and not scored by players in continental names.

I wouldn't say it's a fault as such, but Collins tends to end up on his arse when he comes up against someone willing to run at him.

Lucky for us then that Ronaldo is in Spain now Very Happy

I'm not putting the bloke down, he's a class act. But he needs someone with pace next to him.

He has been awesome since partnering up with Dunne, who is hardly a player with pace. You don't just make shite predictions you make shite observations to geek

In fairness, you've yet to face a team with a real pacey striker. Maybe Bellamy, but that's it.

Yes, Anelka and Drogba are tortoises (sp).
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:11 pm

Drogba left Collins on the floor for his goal...

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Drogba left Collins on the floor for his goal...

Drogba turned one of the central defenders for the goal, but it was the goalies fault. Even so, was it pace that turned him or just skill? How much did Lions mate cost you, really dont know?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:18 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:Brilliant performence today by the whole team.

Everyone put a shift in, Collins is superb, I am still waiting to see what is wrong with him to see why we got him so cheep and why no one really rated him that wasn't a West Ham fan.

Warnock had his best game today as well, Petrov was absolutely brilliant today, especially in the first half and hopefully put aside the doubts that he cant play in a 4-4-2.

However, I was disappointed that both goals were from set pieces and not scored by players in continental names.

I wouldn't say it's a fault as such, but Collins tends to end up on his arse when he comes up against someone willing to run at him.

Lucky for us then that Ronaldo is in Spain now Very Happy

I'm not putting the bloke down, he's a class act. But he needs someone with pace next to him.

He has been awesome since partnering up with Dunne, who is hardly a player with pace. You don't just make shite predictions you make shite observations to geek

In fairness, you've yet to face a team with a real pacey striker. Maybe Bellamy, but that's it.

Defeated your own argument in the same sentence there.

to your later post, it was Drogba's first touch that did Collins, no pace, ball came to him and his touch was superb to trick the defender as to what he was going to do, and lashed it into the goal, done in all of two steps I think.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:39 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Drogba left Collins on the floor for his goal...

Drogba turned one of the central defenders for the goal, but it was the goalies fault. Even so, was it pace that turned him or just skill? How much did Lions mate cost you, really dont know?

If you mean da Costa, Fiorentina paid us £2m and him for Savio.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2