JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shite 2nd half

+4
jpr60
ADRIAN_1976
villanfromluton
Jay.P.A
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shite 2nd half - Page 2 Empty Re: Shite 2nd half

Post  jak Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Young's dive, what a fecking disgrace that was. Cheating little twat.

I thought the referee did well today, sorted out Young and later Song.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:33 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Young's dive, what a fecking disgrace that was. Cheating little twat.

agreed, and right infront of the ref aswell the little tnuc.

Although I would like to know why the BBC made a point of showing Youngs dive and yellow card, yet didn't show balance in showing Songs equally as blatent dive who was also yellow carded for it. London bias by the bbc ay?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:57 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Although I would like to know why the BBC made a point of showing Youngs dive and yellow card, yet didn't show balance in showing Songs equally as blatent dive who was also yellow carded for it. London bias by the bbc ay?

Not London bias. Big club bias. Happens all the time.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:15 am

Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Not London bias. Big club bias. Happens all the time.

True...the feckers always shove us as an "also ran" on MOTD

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:18 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Just to cut them some slack.. maybe because it was his 5th card and they highlighted that he misses a big game for us now..

Also they dive was a joke.. Shows the mentality.. he had made space for himself to shoot but would rather have had a free kick!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:04 pm

The problem for Ashley Young, he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is, hence when he starts running down one of his dead ends he gets all twisted up, frustrated and goes to ground, he ain't the first and won't be the last players that believes his own hype way to much.

Ash is brilliant against any of the lower Premiership sides, play him against defenders that simply know how to stand of and narrow his options as in most defenders for top clubs, he's phucked.

Speaking to a couple of mates that was at the Emirates and they were saying the dive was something you had to see up close and personal, you felt yourself going red with embarrassment as a fan, thought Dunne was incredible, Warnock was for the main part immense, Cuellor good, thought the amount of work Gabby put in was unbelievable ( didnt quite seem that way to me) Downing was knackered, Heskey was pure bulk in the way stuff, Luke Young should never have been taken of, Ash Young very poor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Ashley Young. Stevenage boy - enough said.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:50 pm

shite first half too. Back down to earth with a bump for us. We just didn't create a thing.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:31 pm

villainies wrote:shite first half too. Back down to earth with a bump for us. We just didn't create a thing.

Villainies, don't be so hard on your team. They created a bloody big smile on my face. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:40 pm

jak wrote:
villainies wrote:shite first half too. Back down to earth with a bump for us. We just didn't create a thing.

Villainies, don't be so hard on your team. They created a bloody big smile on my face. Very Happy

Yeah right, i've been getting joke texts all day long, like my sat nav can show you how to find a place called Fabregas, not far from the Emirates.

And what was Fabregas doing sniffing the touch-line before he came on.

And The Arsenal physio injected Fabregas's calf muscle so full of adrenalin that when he went to bed last night they had to strap his leg down and his calf muscle was seen doing press ups this morning at Arsenal's warm down training session.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Malachite, I thought Gabby put an incredible amount of work in yesterday, as did Heskey who was playing a bit deeper. They were living off scraps, but at no time did Gabby give up. I agree with the comments re Dunne, Warnock and Cuellar and well, would add Luke Young into that. Defensively we were fine, it was the other parts of the field we were sluggish, still think we should have gone 4-5-1
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Malachite, I thought Gabby put an incredible amount of work in yesterday, as did Heskey who was playing a bit deeper. They were living off scraps, but at no time did Gabby give up. I agree with the comments re Dunne, Warnock and Cuellar and well, would add Luke Young into that. Defensively we were fine, it was the other parts of the field we were sluggish, still think we should have gone 4-5-1

Luton: Agree, defence wise, I just noticed Gabby doing his- I've been crucified on the cross impersonation a few times when the ball didn't come as he wanted it, Gabby has to be made to realise that he's there to score goals, and although his game has improved sh*t loads from last season with first touch and this receiver, back to goal and bringing other players in, but for Villa he must score goals, we just don't have any other options on that front IMO, its Gabby or very little else. For me one of the crucial differences with Arsenal was that finally Wenger learned the lesson, realised you Give Gabby an inch and he will do what he did last season v Gallas and Co, leaving them for dead.....marked him really tight this time and cut our options right down in front of goal, then of course Fabulousgas.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2