JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nathan Delfouneso

+3
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
villanfromluton
Jay.P.A
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nathan Delfouneso - Page 2 Empty Re: Nathan Delfouneso

Post  villanfromluton Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:35 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Gabby gets looked on more because Heskey defined the term 'non scoring stirker' and Carew has been complete and utter shit this season.. If Gabby had played like Carew this season they would be burning effigies of him!!

Put Gabby with Pavlechenko or Zamora and i think we would have a very good partnership

You on the piss Ades, or just your normal thick self

Lutes.. if we take the foreign signing out of the equation.. wat is left?

Zamora has been impressive this season.. he wouldnt be my first chocie but if his attitude is right we have the best management team to get him to flourish..

Plus we need two strikers.. one to play next to Gabby and another one who cna come on and influence the game..

Dont think Zamora is good enough Ades. I think Carew will be off in the summer and will need replacing. MON will probably have to look abroad, maybe he will enlist the help of lion
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:43 pm

I hope he has someone form abroad line up.. we wont get the top top targets so will have to look and the next level.. and there arent many around at the moment who could do a job..

Keane..Owen..Pavlechenko..Zamora..Cole come into the reckoning from here..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:55 pm

I'm sure MON will probably get Boyd in from Rangers.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:I'm sure MON will probably get Boyd in from Rangers.

Rolling Eyes

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:58 pm

You know it's true What a Face
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:You know it's true What a Face

Lion is already preparing his 200 page hardback book on why MON didn't go abroad.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:You know it's true What a Face

Lion is already preparing his 200 page hardback book on why MON didn't go abroad.

Just a quick recap guide then affraid
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:53 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Gabby gets looked on more because Heskey defined the term 'non scoring stirker' and Carew has been complete and utter shit this season.. If Gabby had played like Carew this season they would be burning effigies of him!!

Put Gabby with Pavlechenko or Zamora and i think we would have a very good partnership

Shocked Shocked

Are you fecking mad?
Agbonlahor is an effective player but he is also player who relies on his blistering pace.If he had a footballing brain then Heskey would be the ideal strike partner for him.Don't get me wrong Gabby has improved tenfold in the last few seasons but i'd say he's not too far off his peak now.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Gabby needs to be the player who runs out wide creates space, usues his speed.. he needs someone playing off him IMO.. Gabby creates a lot of space and think he could do well with someone like Pavlechenko ( as an example) or even an Owen, a player solely focussed on getting intot he box to put the ball in the net.. rather then being the focal striker he has to be with Heskey/Carew playing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:00 pm

As QB said correctly, if Gabby had a 'footballing brain' - he'd know where to run after Heskey/Carew flicked on the ball for him. He'd be in on goal past the defenders on nurmerous occasions. Just think somtimes when we play, the 2 strikers are too far away from each other which means they have to rely on the winger on their side to pass back to.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Gabby is thick as feck.. he will never have a brain to read flick ons.. hence why him and Heskey doesnt work..

Gabby is an asset and we need him in the team so we need a striker who gets into the box and scores goals rather then flick ons for Gabby to 'try' and read..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:35 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Gabby is thick as feck.. he will never have a brain to read flick ons.. hence why him and Heskey doesnt work..

Gabby is an asset and we need him in the team so we need a striker who gets into the box and scores goals rather then flick ons for Gabby to 'try' and read..

Pot and kettle
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:51 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Gabby is thick as feck.. he will never have a brain to read flick ons.. hence why him and Heskey doesnt work..

Pot and kettle

WTF you on about now Lumpy

Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:58 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Pot and kettle

Tosspot

Bollox, I meant to highlight the first sentence Embarassed
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:02 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Pot and kettle

Tosspot

Bollox, I meant to highlight the first sentence Embarassed

Proving that you really are 'thick as feck' cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:As QB said correctly, if Gabby had a 'footballing brain' - he'd know where to run after Heskey/Carew flicked on the ball for him. He'd be in on goal past the defenders on nurmerous occasions. Just think somtimes when we play, the 2 strikers are too far away from each other which means they have to rely on the winger on their side to pass back to.

There is no question Gabby is a law unto himself you simply can't pigeon hole him, hence the comment throw out the manuals, he's definatly not a natural striker, but i have to say i don't think he's as thick as we think he is, i've seen a lot this season that tells me he's constantly thinking not just about his next move but for other players and you can watch him do it. IMO Gabby needs to play of some real quality then we will see the measure of the player, example if he had an experienced player like your Owens saying this is where you go and this is what you have to do, I don't see that kind of advice in Heskey or Carew, in fact if someone said to me give me an example of thickness i would say Carew, saunters about, my misses caught a couple of seconds of the Palace game when Carew came on and the first thing she said was "looks like he just got out of bed".

Thing to remember when you start to compare Gabby with other top Prem stars as EZ did, what EZ has to remember it hasn't always been like that, Anelka first of was pretty awful, terrible attitude, took Drogba a couple of seasons to settle, I remember just a while back he was going back to OM because he couldn't hack the premiership. Torres is making noises now he wants out and back to Spain because Prem defences can now read him.

The very best thing that could happen to Gabby would be for him to go to the world cup and work with a fella like Rooney, it would give him confidence and make him realise the world don't end at Villa Park.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2