JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marcus Berg..

+2
QBVILLA
ADRIAN_1976
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Marcus Berg.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Berg..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:54 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Ades, first off learn to post properly.Secondly regarding Campbell.He's 21/22 now so his time has come where he needs regular firts team football.Berbatov and Rooney are ahead of him.Then there is Macheda and Wellbeck.Plus with the £80m from Ronaldo deal it's a fair assumption that Fergie will be bringing in another world star.
As for his Spuds experience.
Keane,Defoe,Bent,Pavulychenko.All big money signings, all on big wages.All more likely to get selected ahead of a kid who is only on loan because the Berbatov deal was completed at the 11th hour.I wouldn't read too much into it.

My posting is fine! just :drunken:

As for Campbell.. guess its all about opinions etc but i wouldnt want us to be paying 6M for him..

I haven't seen much of him to be honest but £6m is the sort of price you'd expect.Think Chopra and Nugent in recent seasons.To be honest i don't think the likes of Fryatt,Cox,Lambert and Beckford will move for much less and they were all League 1 last season.Again it reaffirms my opinion that Owen is a gamble well worth taking

When you mention Chopra and Nugent then i would pay Owen the wages right now Laughing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Spuds fans hate Bent, but he scores goals IMO. Not much of a link up player, but that is not what we need.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:09 am

i dont know why im commenting on this as i didnt read the thread at all, but yeh cool bounce bounce

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:20 am

As an add-on to this thread, seems you can forget Frasier Campbell, it's Sol Campbell you'll be getting and on a free :)

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum