JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man City Away.

+7
MrMagoo
QBVILLA
Jay.P.A
villanfromluton
villainies
ADRIAN_1976
villahagler69
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Man City Away. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man City Away.

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 9:22 pm

There was a very interesting end to the game as Santa Cruz was being given a whole load of instructions by Brian Kidd as to what he should when he went on and then the Ref blew the final whistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat May 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Lionheart wrote:There was a very interesting end to the game as Santa Cruz was being given a whole load of instructions by Brian Kidd as to what he should when he went on and then the Ref blew the final whistle

thrilling I'm sure.

Watching MOTD and as biased as I would sometimes like to be I can't agree with Alan Hanson that we was the better team today scratch

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sun May 02, 2010 8:37 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
villainies wrote:Mad Another season ends with a whimper. I'm wondering if MON has lost the ability to close.

how is that ending the season with a fucking wimper? We gave it a good fuckin go today, did you watch the game? You speak some fuckin shit.

8 weeks ago Villa were in the final of a cup, well placed in the league with what looked like a decent run in and a tie against Reading to get in to the semis of another cup. Against Man U, we didn't step up. We drew with Sunderland,Stoke and Wolves which effectively ended the chances of getting fourth and again couldn't step up against Chelsea. The last few games have seen a decent run and a performance and win against city would've at least kept up the pressure on the Spuds but we lost so yes after being in such a strong position the season has ended with a whimper rather than a bang. I was really questioning MON's ability to be a closer, does he get a little awestruck for the big games?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 02, 2010 9:15 am

Villanies, joking aside, what did you expect at start of the season ? As for MON being awestruck, are you jesting or just talking tosh?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sun May 02, 2010 8:40 pm

What I/we expected at the beginning of the season is almost irrelevent. The fact is we got ourselves into a brilliant position to either win something or grab that fourth spot but when push came to shove we blew it. If the same thing hadn't happened last year I wouldn't be questioning it but what sort of fan doesn't want their team to be winners eh?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sun May 02, 2010 8:51 pm

villainies wrote:What I/we expected at the beginning of the season is almost irrelevent. The fact is we got ourselves into a brilliant position to either win something or grab that fourth spot but when push came to shove we blew it. If the same thing hadn't happened last year I wouldn't be questioning it but what sort of fan doesn't want their team to be winners eh?

Here, here !

Very Happy
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun May 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Regardless of how well we have done this season I think most would have looked at the last part of the season and predicted a lose against chelsea and man city away, so those two results happening isnt exactly a faltering end to the season. Most predicted we would finish lower then 6th this season, so we have done very well to be in a position where winning our next game will confirm that finish. Villanies you need a reality check on how good you think we are.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Finn wrote:
villainies wrote:What I/we expected at the beginning of the season is almost irrelevent. The fact is we got ourselves into a brilliant position to either win something or grab that fourth spot but when push came to shove we blew it. If the same thing hadn't happened last year I wouldn't be questioning it but what sort of fan doesn't want their team to be winners eh?

Here, here !

Very Happy

Great minds think alike and so do thick twats like you two Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Laughing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum