JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...Transfers! NRC...

+6
Bedshammer
MrMagoo
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
ADRIAN_1976
roadoftrinity
Jay.P.A
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So...Transfers! NRC... - Page 2 Empty Re: So...Transfers! NRC...

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu May 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Nothing less then 30M.. but i would rather he went Man U then Man City.. either way.. we could do with Ireland or Carrick being part of the detail....
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Thu May 20, 2010 5:01 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Nothing less then 30M.. but i would rather he went Man U then Man City.. either way.. we could do with Ireland or Carrick being part of the detail....

Realistic too.
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Thu May 20, 2010 5:38 pm

LOL

He said

"I'm not sure where I'll be next season, but right now I'm totally focused on England and the World Cup".

I think he's going now What a Face
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat May 22, 2010 5:46 am

Milner is in a position of real strength.If Villa want to keep him then he'll be getting a major pay rise.If he leaves then he'll be getting a major pay rise.If he has an impact on the world cup, once again it'll push his price up.He's a good player and one i'd like to keep but £30m???????? it isn't that long ago that people on here (Adrian Tosspot ) were saying that they'd rather sign Bentley or SWP AND Milner was overpriced at £12m.
The way I see it he'll get £70k a week at Villa and a pretty much guaranteed starting place in a side that'll be in and around the top 6 al season.At Man City he'll have a lot more competition for a starting place in a side pushing for CL and wil get £100k a week.It's a question of whether that extra £30k a week is worth his England place? Now obviously £30k a week is a lot of money but what can't you afford to buy on £70k week?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 22, 2010 10:04 am

QBVILLA wrote:Milner is in a position of real strength.If Villa want to keep him then he'll be getting a major pay rise.If he leaves then he'll be getting a major pay rise.If he has an impact on the world cup, once again it'll push his price up.He's a good player and one i'd like to keep but £30m???????? it isn't that long ago that people on here (Adrian Tosspot ) were saying that they'd rather sign Bentley or SWP AND Milner was overpriced at £12m.
The way I see it he'll get £70k a week at Villa and a pretty much guaranteed starting place in a side that'll be in and around the top 6 al season.At Man City he'll have a lot more competition for a starting place in a side pushing for CL and wil get £100k a week.It's a question of whether that extra £30k a week is worth his England place? Now obviously £30k a week is a lot of money but what can't you afford to buy on £70k week?

700001 penny sweets. king

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat May 22, 2010 10:39 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Milner is in a position of real strength.If Villa want to keep him then he'll be getting a major pay rise.If he leaves then he'll be getting a major pay rise.If he has an impact on the world cup, once again it'll push his price up.He's a good player and one i'd like to keep but £30m???????? it isn't that long ago that people on here (Adrian Tosspot ) were saying that they'd rather sign Bentley or SWP AND Milner was overpriced at £12m.

700001 penny sweets. king

Tut!!! Tut!!! Tut!!!! Your maths is really shit !!!!!!
Have another think !!!! Very Happy Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat May 22, 2010 10:41 am

Shocked

Rolling Eyes

I was also the first to say he should play in the middle where he will become a top top player Cool
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat May 22, 2010 6:01 pm

I doubt he would get 70k a week at the villa, I have seen the players contracts and nobody is on anywhere near that. When you factor in the 50% tax the max he will take home at villa will be 25k a week as I don't see us offering more then 50k based on others wages. So if he can get 3 times that amount at man city its a hell of a difference.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat May 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I doubt he would get 70k a week at the villa, I have seen the players contracts and nobody is on anywhere near that. When you factor in the 50% tax the max he will take home at villa will be 25k a week as I don't see us offering more then 50k based on others wages. So if he can get 3 times that amount at man city its a hell of a difference.

Do any of our players get goal/assist bonuses like in Champ Manager? What a Face
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat May 22, 2010 9:03 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Shocked

Rolling Eyes

Is bollox your middle name?

I was also the first to say he should play in the middle where he will become a top top player Cool
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat May 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I doubt he would get 70k a week at the villa, I have seen the players contracts and nobody is on anywhere near that. When you factor in the 50% tax the max he will take home at villa will be 25k a week as I don't see us offering more then 50k based on others wages. So if he can get 3 times that amount at man city its a hell of a difference.

Do any of our players get goal/assist bonuses like in Champ Manager? What a Face

yes there is all kinds of clauses, carew has quite a few bonuses depending on where we finish in the league and how many goals he contributes to that finish.

One of the funny ones I think considering how much these players is paid is Petrov, he gets 7 return flights to Sofia to see his family per season. Interesting reading some of them. Harewood was another player on bonuses for goals Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat May 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:

yes there is all kinds of clauses, carew has quite a few bonuses depending on where we finish in the league and how many goals he contributes to that finish.

One of the funny ones I think considering how much these players is paid is Petrov, he gets 7 return flights to Sofia to see his family per season. Interesting reading some of them. Harewood was another player on bonuses for goals Laughing

affraid

Laughing
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat May 22, 2010 11:37 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Shocked

Rolling Eyes

Is tnuc yours... Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat May 22, 2010 11:49 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Shocked

Rolling Eyes

Is tnuc yours... Very Happy

Only if you talk to my beloved Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum