JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone In The Know! [Transfers]

+3
villanfromluton
Bedshammer
Jay.P.A
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Someone In The Know! [Transfers] Empty Someone In The Know! [Transfers]

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Right, from time to time I go to Villa's 606 on the beeb. I've been reading a few posts here and there, mostly all bullshit - but this guy called 'World Class', for the last couple of weeks anyway - gets bits of very interesting info on Villa from a certain someone he refers to as 'MM'.

NOW - I'm as skeptic as the rest of you, but LAST WEEK, he said he that Villa were in talks with a company called 'FXpro' for a sponsorship deal..and what happened yesterday? It was confirmed by Villa publically - http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/ClubNewsDetail/0,,10265~2068264,00.html

Last week, he said he's not sure 'MM' is telling the truth or not, but he said we'll see if this FXpro deals goes through, and low and behold it did. So anyway, here's his post from yesterday:

Its Official FXPro Villa’s new sponsor.

www.avfc.co.uk/page/ClubNews...

MM has got no news on Petrov or Boussoufa. However (without him being pig headed about it) if Petrov was on the cards he thinks he would have heard more than just a few wild rumours… Boussoufa though he has very little information on, what he has said though is that Anderlecht run a tight ship and 9 times out of ten if you get information from them it is released through a controlled press conference - rarely do they leak information, something to do with privacy laws in Belgium.

Anyway I have pushed MM to give us a few rumours around Villa that as yet he hasn’t been able to get any firm information on, so here goes;

Villa have contacted Blackburn regarding striker Nicola Kalinic… rumours suggest MoN is ready to offer a player + cash deal with Big Sam getting the choice of Sidwell or Reo.

L.Young has apparently been speaking to WHU and Sunderland with Villa’s permission, a fee has yet to be agreed with Villa looking for £3-4 million for the player.

Shorey wants more money than what Fulham are prepared to offer and could now be interesting QPR.

Davies is set to stay and fight for his place and is willing to play fullback if asked to.

Behrami is attracting interest from Villa, Stoke, Everton and Sunderland after telling WHU that they can’t meet his ambitions, it is reported that Gold and Sulivan would “Demand” £10m for the player… which will drop to a more realistic £5m when they get desperate for cash according to MM who has info on just how bad the debt hanging of WHU’s head is.

Jose Altidore could be shock a £3mill target for Villa… replacement for Heskey just with youth, pace, aggression and the ability to score on his side.

The young German midfielder MM mentioned yesterday is apparently Sami Khedira, now he asked me not to say anything as he has nothing to back it up, just the whispers of a man in the know. Could he be the man MoN is lining up to replace Milner… or to play along side Milner. Looks to be more of a box to box player… the similarities between Milner and Khedira are there to be seen, U21 nation captains, very high number of appearances for U21’s, highly rates members of the full national squads and both national managers have ear marked them as “The Future”. Big, Strong, Quick, Technique… could be an absolute star… no idea of price but around £10-15m.. Not cheap. But I had to tell you as it looks very exciting and very plausible in my book.

Right I also promised yesterday that MM had a list of players Villa had scouted over the course of last season.

Sofiane Feghouli – was available on a free, there was thought to be contact from Villa, signed for Valencia though on £50k a week.

Chinedu Obasi – MoN was impressed by all account however the asking price of 15m Euros maybe has put that to bed.

And finally…

Karim Aït-Fana – another striker.

I know nothing about these 3… never even heard of them. So think of it what you will.

More New… ahem Rumours…. As it comes.

Edit: New Shirt?

Someone In The Know! [Transfers] Get-attachment

Last edited by Jay.P.A on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Someone In The Know! [Transfers] Empty Re: Someone In The Know! [Transfers]

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:34 pm

£5m for Behrami? Dream on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Damn right, it should be near £2m. Cool
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:45 pm

The Behrami bit is bollocks, I think. He's working on old information and pretending to be ITK. Six months ago, I might have believed it, but not now. And I don't want to denigrate Villa, but the club can't really offer Behrami much more than West Ham. If he goes, it would be to a CL club, or close to it.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Bedshammer wrote:The Behrami bit is bollocks, I think. He's working on old information and pretending to be ITK. Six months ago, I might have believed it, but not now. And I don't want to denigrate Villa, but the club can't really offer Behrami much more than West Ham. If he goes, it would be to a CL club, or close to it.

And how many points did our respective clubs finish behind 4th place Very Happy . Villa not being able to offer him more than West Ham, you been drinking already Beds. Personally, dont think he is that good, alright for a lower mid table premership team
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Bedshammer wrote:The Behrami bit is bollocks, I think. He's working on old information and pretending to be ITK. Six months ago, I might have believed it, but not now. And I don't want to denigrate Villa, but the club can't really offer Behrami much more than West Ham. If he goes, it would be to a CL club, or close to it.

Well, we've got european football to offer. But thats it really. Maybe some good cup runs as well.

Plus I've added what the Villa kit could look like with the new sponsor in the first post.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:14 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

And how many points did our respective clubs finish behind 4th place Someone In The Know! [Transfers] Icon_biggrin . Villa not being able to offer him more than West Ham, you been drinking already Beds. Personally, dont think he is that good, alright for a lower mid table premership team

That was last season and I do expect West Ham to perform much better from now on. Seriously though, what can Villa offer him that West Ham can't?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

And how many points did our respective clubs finish behind 4th place Someone In The Know! [Transfers] Icon_biggrin . Villa not being able to offer him more than West Ham, you been drinking already Beds. Personally, dont think he is that good, alright for a lower mid table premership team

That was last season and I do expect West Ham to perform much better from now on. Seriously though, what can Villa offer him that West Ham can't?

You did say someone close to a CL place, we were in with a shout till last but one game. I would assume you mean on last seasons showings as that is the only real guide. We can offer european football and playing with far better footballers. As for West Ham performing better, who knows, but dont think it sends out a good signal when mighty mouth 2 says they are not going to speak to your keeper. Just my opinion of course, but think 99% of fans and players would consider Villa a better prospect than Ammers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:24 pm

European Football, maybe higher wages, one of the best training complexes in the country, most importantly, stability. Those are the things we'd be able to offer any player.

Ultimately if he was to move, playing in Europe would probably be a deciding factor.

For West Ham, they're definitely going to get better but I expect them to have a 'neutralising' season after what happened last season.

For us, I'd like to think we're getting better every season progressively. But as MoN said, you'd do well to keep up, let alone stand still in this league
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:35 pm

I don't think Behrami will be looking to the likes of Villa if he leaves us. It'll probably be back to a European club, to be honest. As for the better footballers, again, that was last season. Villa wouldn't pay him huge wages, and if he has a good World Cup (if he's not injured) I don't think you'll feature on his radar.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:50 pm

I hope that were not looking at the likes of him either.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I don't think Behrami will be looking to the likes of Villa if he leaves us. It'll probably be back to a European club, to be honest. As for the better footballers, again, that was last season. Villa wouldn't pay him huge wages, and if he has a good World Cup (if he's not injured) I don't think you'll feature on his radar.

I have heard stories of Italian teams, but would be surprised if he went to a top team, dont think he is good enough. As for better footballers being last season, dont really understand the point Beds. Villa have consistently finished in the top half, and no reason to suggest otherwise for next season. The same cant be said for the Ammers.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:55 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:I don't think Behrami will be looking to the likes of Villa if he leaves us. It'll probably be back to a European club, to be honest. As for the better footballers, again, that was last season. Villa wouldn't pay him huge wages, and if he has a good World Cup (if he's not injured) I don't think you'll feature on his radar.

I have heard stories of Italian teams, but would be surprised if he went to a top team, dont think he is good enough. As for better footballers being last season, dont really understand the point Beds. Villa have consistently finished in the top half, and no reason to suggest otherwise for next season. The same cant be said for the Ammers.

teams are still pretty much the same as last year aswell at the moment.

We will be up and around 6th spot again next season, West Ham will probably improve and I would think be happy with 10th

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Can't believe you feckers are taking the bait laid by Beds Mad .I've only been away a week, fecking useless
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:00 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting Villa would deteriorate, but that West Ham would improve. My fault for not being clear. I think we underperformed quite shockingly last season and I expect to see that addressed. Behrami didn't perform as well last season as he did the first season with us but there were a number of factors contributing to that.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:00 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Can't believe you feckers are taking the bait laid by Beds Someone In The Know! [Transfers] Icon_mad .I've only been away a week, fecking useless

Hello! Nice hols?
Someone In The Know! [Transfers] 686945
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:02 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Can't believe you feckers are taking the bait laid by Beds Mad .I've only been away a week, fecking useless

Fcek off back to Malachite land, he was talking about doing Jesus up the arse the other day, did you have a similar experience when you met him
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:30 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Can't believe you feckers are taking the bait laid by Beds Someone In The Know! [Transfers] Icon_mad .I've only been away a week, fecking useless

Fcek off back to Malachite land, he was talking about doing Jesus up the arse the other day, did you have a similar experience when you met him

Someone In The Know! [Transfers] Icon_eek
Anyway, about Behrami.........
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Behrami is underrated by people outside of Upton Park. He's the only player to come near Scott Parker for work rate, and has a solid if unspectacular all round game.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Behrami is underrated by people outside of Upton Park. He's the only player to come near Scott Parker for work rate, and has a solid if unspectacular all round game.

The difference is Parker would be an asset for the majority of the top half squads
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:57 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Behrami is underrated by people outside of Upton Park. He's the only player to come near Scott Parker for work rate, and has a solid if unspectacular all round game.

The difference is Parker would be an asset for the majority of the top half squads

So would Behrami IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

So would Behrami IMO.

You been drinking them £1 pints again Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:15 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

And how many points did our respective clubs finish behind 4th place Very Happy . Villa not being able to offer him more than West Ham, you been drinking already Beds. Personally, dont think he is that good, alright for a lower mid table premership team

Neither do i Lutes, lazy as phuk, not a Villa or MON type.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

A Chairman with a foreskin

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

A Chairman with a foreskin

Who needs Foreskin when you have a factory full of 12 inchers! affraid

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next