JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone In The Know! [Transfers]

+3
villanfromluton
Bedshammer
Jay.P.A
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Someone In The Know! [Transfers] - Page 2 Empty Re: Someone In The Know! [Transfers]

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:The Behrami bit is bollocks, I think. He's working on old information and pretending to be ITK. Six months ago, I might have believed it, but not now. And I don't want to denigrate Villa, but the club can't really offer Behrami much more than West Ham. If he goes, it would be to a CL club, or close to it.

And how many points did our respective clubs finish behind 4th place Someone In The Know! [Transfers] - Page 2 Icon_biggrin . Villa not being able to offer him more than West Ham, you been drinking already Beds. Personally, dont think he is that good, alright for a lower mid table premership team

That was last season and I do expect West Ham to perform much better from now on. Seriously though, what can Villa offer him that West Ham can't?

A Chairman with a foreskin

Oh, that'll make all the difference.........
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Someone In The Know! [Transfers] - Page 2 Empty Re: Someone In The Know! [Transfers]

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Right, from time to time I go to Villa's 606 on the beeb. I've been reading a few posts here and there, mostly all bullshit - but this guy called 'World Class', for the last couple of weeks anyway - gets bits of very interesting info on Villa from a certain someone he refers to as 'MM'.

NOW - I'm as skeptic as the rest of you, but LAST WEEK, he said he that Villa were in talks with a company called 'FXpro' for a sponsorship deal..and what happened yesterday? It was confirmed by Villa publically - http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/ClubNewsDetail/0,,10265~2068264,00.html

Last week, he said he's not sure 'MM' is telling the truth or not, but he said we'll see if this FXpro deals goes through, and low and behold it did. So anyway, here's his post from yesterday:

Its Official FXPro Villa’s new sponsor.

www.avfc.co.uk/page/ClubNews...

MM has got no news on Petrov or Boussoufa. However (without him being pig headed about it) if Petrov was on the cards he thinks he would have heard more than just a few wild rumours… Boussoufa though he has very little information on, what he has said though is that Anderlecht run a tight ship and 9 times out of ten if you get information from them it is released through a controlled press conference - rarely do they leak information, something to do with privacy laws in Belgium.

Anyway I have pushed MM to give us a few rumours around Villa that as yet he hasn’t been able to get any firm information on, so here goes;

Villa have contacted Blackburn regarding striker Nicola Kalinic… rumours suggest MoN is ready to offer a player + cash deal with Big Sam getting the choice of Sidwell or Reo.

L.Young has apparently been speaking to WHU and Sunderland with Villa’s permission, a fee has yet to be agreed with Villa looking for £3-4 million for the player.

Shorey wants more money than what Fulham are prepared to offer and could now be interesting QPR.

Davies is set to stay and fight for his place and is willing to play fullback if asked to.

Behrami is attracting interest from Villa, Stoke, Everton and Sunderland after telling WHU that they can’t meet his ambitions, it is reported that Gold and Sulivan would “Demand” £10m for the player… which will drop to a more realistic £5m when they get desperate for cash according to MM who has info on just how bad the debt hanging of WHU’s head is.

Jose Altidore could be shock a £3mill target for Villa… replacement for Heskey just with youth, pace, aggression and the ability to score on his side.

The young German midfielder MM mentioned yesterday is apparently Sami Khedira, now he asked me not to say anything as he has nothing to back it up, just the whispers of a man in the know. Could he be the man MoN is lining up to replace Milner… or to play along side Milner. Looks to be more of a box to box player… the similarities between Milner and Khedira are there to be seen, U21 nation captains, very high number of appearances for U21’s, highly rates members of the full national squads and both national managers have ear marked them as “The Future”. Big, Strong, Quick, Technique… could be an absolute star… no idea of price but around £10-15m.. Not cheap. But I had to tell you as it looks very exciting and very plausible in my book.

Right I also promised yesterday that MM had a list of players Villa had scouted over the course of last season.

Sofiane Feghouli – was available on a free, there was thought to be contact from Villa, signed for Valencia though on £50k a week.

Chinedu Obasi – MoN was impressed by all account however the asking price of 15m Euros maybe has put that to bed.

And finally…

Karim Aït-Fana – another striker.

I know nothing about these 3… never even heard of them. So think of it what you will.

More New… ahem Rumours…. As it comes.

Edit: New Shirt?

Someone In The Know! [Transfers] - Page 2 Get-attachment

Considering th only big name player we have signed from abroad is Carew in four seasons.. think this guy is talking bollox..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Takes one to know one Ades
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Your most likely MM..

Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 pm

I deal it facts Wink

You are a twat
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:The Behrami bit is bollocks, I think. He's working on old information and pretending to be ITK. Six months ago, I might have believed it, but not now. And I don't want to denigrate Villa, but the club can't really offer Behrami much more than West Ham. If he goes, it would be to a CL club, or close to it.

And how many points did our respective clubs finish behind 4th place Someone In The Know! [Transfers] - Page 2 Icon_biggrin . Villa not being able to offer him more than West Ham, you been drinking already Beds. Personally, dont think he is that good, alright for a lower mid table premership team

That was last season and I do expect West Ham to perform much better from now on. Seriously though, what can Villa offer him that West Ham can't?

A Chairman with a foreskin

Oh, that'll make all the difference.........

I was merely citing an example....

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2