JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't need signings.

+3
villainies
villanfromluton
Jay.P.A
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We don't need signings. Empty We don't need signings.

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Albrighton's going to be top fecking class, as is Delfouneso.

UTV >

IMWT.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

We don't need signings. Empty Re: We don't need signings.

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Weimann looks a good prospect as well Jay, two goals tonight. Add the likes of Clark and Delfonso, we do have some good young prospects. Albrighton I think could be a very good player from the little I have seen of him. Instead of the doom and gloom, would be nice to see a bit of credit for the youngsters being given a chance.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Yeah I think it's about time we utilised the youngsters a bit more, we've got a great academy so it's time to test the products.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Yeah I think it's about time we utilised the youngsters a bit more, we've got a great academy so it's time to test the products.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:35 am

I think its essential that Delfuenso makes an impact this season but we'll need another player up front with Heskey off.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Yeah I think it's about time we utilised the youngsters a bit more, we've got a great academy so it's time to test the products.

Very Happy

Beats your shite academy every season Tosspot

Anyway forget Delfuenso, that Weirmann looks a real good prospect, the running he did last night was excellent and a goalpoacher too.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Very Happy

Anyway forget Delfuenso, that Weirmann looks a real good prospect, the running he did last night was excellent and a goalpoacher too.

Very Happy
Still can't get a decent player through though

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Very Happy

Very Happy

And your self sence of superiority is from what?, your academy products of over 10 years ago? (who none of them play for you anymore and havent for a long time) Who have you got coming through now, can't be that good since your languishing around the relegation zone each season. Atleast our top 6 team has had a youth product leading the line for the last 3 years.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:35 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

We don't need signings. Icon_biggrin

Beats your shite academy every season We don't need signings. 984839

And your self sence of superiority is from what?, your academy products of over 10 years ago? (who none of them play for you anymore and havent for a long time) Who have you got coming through now, can't be that good since your languishing around the relegation zone each season. Atleast our top 6 team has had a youth product leading the line for the last 3 years.

Noble, Stanislas, Tomkins, Collison, possibly Sears..........
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:38 am

Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Yes but my point is beds that they are not top 6 players. If you had a better team and was up and around that group of teams 5th - 8th. You wouldn't be utilising these players. Just in the same way that if we had a much poorer team and was down around 15th it would be much more likely that players like Bannan, Albrighton, Clarke, Lichaj, delfuenso would all be in the team and would be more well known.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:40 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Yes but my point is beds that they are not top 6 players. If you had a better team and was up and around that group of teams 5th - 8th. You wouldn't be utilising these players. Just in the same way that if we had a much poorer team and was down around 15th it would be much more likely that players like Bannan, Albrighton, Clarke, Lichaj, delfuenso would all be in the team and would be more well known.

We might find out this season, eh? You can only say they aren't top 6 players YET.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:43 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Thats a great point.. suck on that Liar

Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:46 am

Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

We might find out this season, eh? You can only say they aren't top 6 players YET.

True enough beds, but I would hate for you to put your self in the position of Jesus last year with a prediction of a top 6 finish. Lets be honest it will be a big push for West Ham to move ahead of so many much more well established teams and achieve 6th.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:56 am

IMO Delfouneso has all the attributes of a top striker in the making.He oozes confidence and unlike a lot of the speed merchants he gets his head up and shows real awareness.if MoN decided to play Delfouneso and some of the other kids this season i'd be more likely to get my interest back.Everyone was waxing lyrical about the German world cup side, well these players are roughly the same age.Time for them to get their opportunity.We won't win the league, we won't get top so it would be nice to see us playing with a bit of hunger and freedom
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:00 am

IF we could find a young midfield runner/play mayker.. like Kadhiera or Mueller i would love it.. tell Milner to **** off.. play Young behind the main striker.. a runner/play maker behind him.. give Albrighton a chance on the right.. downing on the left.. would look great going forward..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:07 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:IF we could find a young midfield runner/play mayker.. like Kadhiera or Mueller i would love it.. tell Milner to **** off.. play Young behind the main striker.. a runner/play maker behind him.. give Albrighton a chance on the right.. downing on the left.. would look great going forward..

Why are we turning on Milner? he's got a better chance of silverware at man City and he'll earn a shed load of cash as well.Meanwhile we'll at least double our money after just two seasons.Good luck to him i say, he's always given 100% to the club.Much prefer him than the money grabbing perrenial underachievers who have been idiolised down the years like Collymore and Angel
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

True enough beds, but I would hate for you to put your self in the position of Jesus last year with a prediction of a top 6 finish. Lets be honest it will be a big push for West Ham to move ahead of so many much more well established teams and achieve 6th.

At this stage in the footballing year, it's all hypothetical. It's called hope and there's no point in supporting your team if you haven't got it.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 am

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:IF we could find a young midfield runner/play mayker.. like Kadhiera or Mueller i would love it.. tell Milner to **** off.. play Young behind the main striker.. a runner/play maker behind him.. give Albrighton a chance on the right.. downing on the left.. would look great going forward..

Why are we turning on Milner? he's got a better chance of silverware at man City and he'll earn a shed load of cash as well.Meanwhile we'll at least double our money after just two seasons.Good luck to him i say, he's always given 100% to the club.Much prefer him than the money grabbing perrenial underachievers who have been idiolised down the years like Collymore and Angel

If the man wants to go after a season of playing in the middle to a club where noone knows if they are playing week in week out then fair play to him.. he has given 100% and now i want the 24M plus rather then him Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Because he's a twat! Laughing

Only kiddin', I'm not so bothered about this one as long as we get £24m and Young/Gabby don't go at the same time. Man C are a big club now and will be challenging on all fronts this year and he's only been with us a short time. Although losing our best player two seasons in a row is a bit galling.

Last edited by villainies on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

p.s if he stayed and signed a new contract then thats great.. dont want him to stay for a season then feck off for 10M less cus he only has a year left on is contract..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 am

If we let him go regardless of the price then what is the point to be honest. Barry had a couple of good seasons, gone. Milner one very good season, gone??. Then who, its pointless trying anymore, albrighton steps up and does fantastic, he will be next to be courted for big money.We might as well give up now if everytime one of our players does well someone pops up and takes them from us because they can pay more.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:33 am

Noone is saying give up.. its just that man City can blow anyone out fo the water.. 24M now rather then 14M next season is the point.. if he signs a new contract thne i want us to keep him.. anyway when Barry left we didnt think 12months later we would have an even better player worth double the money..

Irealand ( if we get him) or Young will be all the talk this time next year...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:35 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Noone is saying give up.. its just that man City can blow anyone out fo the water.. 24M now rather then 14M next season is the point.. if he signs a new contract thne i want us to keep him.. anyway when Barry left we didnt think 12months later we would have an even better player worth double the money..

As someone else trys to buy them...

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Noone is saying give up.. its just that man City can blow anyone out fo the water.. 24M now rather then 14M next season is the point.. if he signs a new contract thne i want us to keep him.. anyway when Barry left we didnt think 12months later we would have an even better player worth double the money..

As someone else trys to buy them...

Better then the days we used to buy players and they had no sell on value.. the facts are anyone outside the top four and Man City are a selling club..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Jesus, you do make a bit of a cock of yourself at times

Lets hope some of these youngsters can progress, I certainly have high hopes form Albrighton from what I have seen, Clark also. Delfunoso was described yesterday on the radio as the one English player who could compete with the Spanish on a technical level and Weimann is a good prospect apparently.

As for Milner, if he WANTS to stay, I would like him to do so. However, if he wants to leave, it should be on our terms and not Man City's. As I have said before, think he will be making a big mistake from a playing point of view, and has always come across as a genuine sort of lad. Beds, Milner has not said one word against the club in the papers, so dont see how he has acted any differently to Parker. Totally different situation to Barry of 2 years ago IMHO.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next