JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't need signings.

+3
villainies
villanfromluton
Jay.P.A
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We don't need signings. - Page 2 Empty Re: We don't need signings.

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:24 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jesus, you do make a bit of a cock of yourself at times

Lets hope some of these youngsters can progress, I certainly have high hopes form Albrighton from what I have seen, Clark also. Delfunoso was described yesterday on the radio as the one English player who could compete with the Spanish on a technical level and Weimann is a good prospect apparently.

As for Milner, if he WANTS to stay, I would like him to do so. However, if he wants to leave, it should be on our terms and not Man City's. As I have said before, think he will be making a big mistake from a playing point of view, and has always come across as a genuine sort of lad. Beds, Milner has not said one word against the club in the papers, so dont see how he has acted any differently to Parker. Totally different situation to Barry of 2 years ago IMHO.

I still don't see it

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Lets hope some of these youngsters can progress, I certainly have high hopes form Albrighton from what I have seen, Clark also. Delfunoso was described yesterday on the radio as the one English player who could compete with the Spanish on a technical level and Weimann is a good prospect apparently.

As for Milner, if he WANTS to stay, I would like him to do so. However, if he wants to leave, it should be on our terms and not Man City's. As I have said before, think he will be making a big mistake from a playing point of view, and has always come across as a genuine sort of lad. Beds, Milner has not said one word against the club in the papers, so dont see how he has acted any differently to Parker. Totally different situation to Barry of 2 years ago IMHO.

I still don't see it

Who the fcek are you, Mr Wenger
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:35 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

I still don't see it

Laughing

AVFC you dont even remember friendlies anymore.. your becoming fickle like Lutes and Villanies Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:38 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

I still don't see it

Laughing

AVFC you dont even remember friendlies anymore.. your becoming fickle like Lutes and Villanies Mad

At least he remembers his name, unlike the senile old duo from up le arse.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Miss one friendly and I'm lumped in with that pair of wazzocks Mad

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Miss one friendly and I'm lumped in with that pair of wazzocks Mad

I dont mind being called a wazzock, but how dare you compare me with the serial womaniser Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Yeah I think it's about time we utilised the youngsters a bit more, we've got a great academy so it's time to test the products.

We don't need signings. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Beats your shite academy every season We don't need signings. - Page 2 984839

Anyway forget Delfuenso, that Weirmann looks a real good prospect, the running he did last night was excellent and a goalpoacher too.

Still can't get a decent player through though

And your self sence of superiority is from what?, your academy products of over 10 years ago? (who none of them play for you anymore and havent for a long time) Who have you got coming through now, can't be that good since your languishing around the relegation zone each season. Atleast our top 6 team has had a youth product leading the line for the last 3 years.

Noble, Stanislas, Tomkins, Collison, possibly Sears..........

Next, you are going to list someone we´ve actually heard of

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Lion, I can't help it if you don't keep up with current events in the UK, what with you being an ex pat and all....
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:17 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Miss one friendly and I'm lumped in with that pair of wazzocks Mad

I dont mind being called a wazzock, but how dare you compare me with the serial womaniser Mad

I'm offended by both of these posts. Beds/Magoo can you reprimand them please.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Yeah I think it's about time we utilised the youngsters a bit more, we've got a great academy so it's time to test the products.

Very Happy

Beats your shite academy every season Tosspot

Anyway forget Delfuenso, that Weirmann looks a real good prospect, the running he did last night was excellent and a goalpoacher too.

Very Happy

Agbonlahor Tosspot
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Jay:

We badly need new players and we need quality new players.

We do have one or two promising younger players coming through, but there is a massive gulf between a player packing loads of promise and that promise developing into a full blown Premership season.

Delfouneso: Great player to bring of the bench and have impact on a game, how will he look when he's played game after game and 20 odd games into a season, that's when the men are sorted out from the boys, to me he still seems lightweight and i'm not convinced, you take probably Villa's best product of our Academy, Gabriel Agbonlahor, his sheer power and strength combined with pace has got him through consistently season after season, you have to have that in the Premiership.

Fact is, seen all this before none more so than the Moore brothers, i listened to silly Villa fans ejaculating about how good they where going to be,,,,,Where are they now Mad

If we are to maintain the status Que with regards to our Premiership standings we need players, good players, and this season above all other will prove that, look at the fixtures, look at our first 7 or 8 games, Villa need to win big time right form the start, no prisoners v West Ham that has to be a win game, and we have to take advantage of the fixtures at the start.

If we start slow its only going to get very sticky as the winter goes on.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Malachite wrote:Jay:

We do have one or two promising younger players coming through, but there is a massive gulf between a player packing loads of promise and that promise developing into a full blown Premership season.

Delfouneso: Great player to bring of the bench and have impact on a game, how will he look when he's played game after game and 20 odd games into a season, that's when the men are sorted out from the boys, to me he still seems lightweight and i'm not convinced, you take probably Villa's best product of our Academy, Gabriel Agbonlahor, his sheer power and strength combined with pace has got him through consistently season after season, you have to have that in the Premiership.

Fact is, seen all this before none more so than the Moore brothers, i listened to silly Villa fans ejaculating about how good they where going to be,,,,,Where are they now Mad

If we are to maintain the status Que with regards to our Premiership standings we need players, good players, and this season above all other will prove that, look at the fixtures, look at our first 7 or 8 games, Villa need to win big time right form the start, no prisoners v West Ham that has to be a win game, and we have to take advantage of the fixtures at the start.

Bit like last season v Wigan at home Rolling Eyes

Mal, Delfuonso is still learning his trade, but look a lad with a lot of potential, as does Weimann.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:31 am

villanfromluton wrote:

Mal, Delfuonso is still learning his trade, but look a lad with a lot of potential, as does Weimann.

Slight difference Luton, in that the way fixture have fallen we have an almost dream start, I would expect us to hammer-Hammers, and would be more disappointed if we didn't, more so than losing to Wigan actually at the start of last season, and in any case the only reason we lost to Wigan is because MON for some reason only he knows didn't play Agbonlahor Shocked

Handed the fixture to them on a plate IMO.

And not to forget the Aston Villa v Valencia game is on the box, live on ITV 4 on the 6th next week....should be interesting against quality opposition

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:07 am

Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Slight difference Luton, in that the way fixture have fallen we have an almost dream start, I would expect us to hammer-Hammers, and would be more disappointed if we didn't, more so than losing to Wigan actually at the start of last season, and in any case the only reason we lost to Wigan is because MON for some reason only he knows didn't play Agbonlahor Shocked

Handed the fixture to them on a plate IMO.

And not to forget the Aston Villa v Valencia game is on the box, live on ITV 4 on the 6th next week....should be interesting against quality opposition

No need for me to go watch it at Villa park then.. monies tight anyway Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Very Happy

Very Happy

Very Happy
What a tit you look now though ay?

Albrighton ripped you to shreds, and Clark shackled your attack, half the size of cole but beat him in the air all game

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Very Happy

Very Happy

Very Happy
What a tit you look now though ay?

Albrighton ripped you to shreds, and Clark shackled your attack, half the size of cole but beat him in the air all game

The whole wh team should be thoroughly ashamed of that performace...we even managed to make villa look half decent.
Parker awol
Kovac utter shite
noble and been the same for a few seasons
cole just aint cutting it..
and thats not the first time tomkins has made a fooking horrible back pass like that...only decent player was green..

And the ref dont even get me started on mike wank brain dean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2