JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions League Draw

5 posters

Go down

Champions League Draw Empty Champions League Draw

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:12 am

Fucking jammy gits, what an easy draw. Young Boys Leatherman

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Champions League Draw Empty Re: Champions League Draw

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:22 am

They´re not the same since their biggest fan Michael Jackson died

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:23 pm

"606: DEBATE
Already as good as through. Brilliant draw. I honestly believe that we can progress further than Arsenal in the CL this year

footballendethics"

Dont ya just love the optimistic football fan Very Happy
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Finn wrote:"606: DEBATE
Already as good as through. Brilliant draw. I honestly believe that we can progress further than Arsenal in the CL this year

footballendethics"

IF we get to the knockout bit I will be well impressed.....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:05 pm

footballendethics"

2-0 to the young boys at the moment Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:07 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:

footballendethics"

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Still think Spurs will come back and get through, but it is quite funny.

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:51 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

footballendethics"

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Still think Spurs will come back and get through, but it is quite funny.

What a shambles that was..... not much else to say
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:56 am

FrenchSpur wrote:

What a shambles that was..... not much else to say

So close to it been 4-1 really, Dawson dived in on that player and he could so easily have gone down in the area.

Think you will be sound now though and go through.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:03 am

The point is, even if you get through you'll face much stiffer opposition than Young Boys, that's for sure, Mr Redknapp needs to be careful here, because the resources and energy required form his squad to maintain a good Champions League run, and still go out with nothing to show for it, could easily be very detrimental for keeping up any form in the Premiership.

This is the fallacy of the Champions League and teams busting a gut to try and get into the thing, its not just qualifying its maintaining that qualification at the end of, IMO Spurs haven't got that and Villa definitely haven't got that even if they did ever qualify

Sometimes i think its best to cut the cloth accordingly and realise your place in this world and go for something you can actually achieve at the end of.

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:06 am

Malachite wrote:The point is, even if you get through you'll face much stiffer opposition than Young Boys, that's for sure, Mr Redknapp needs to be careful here, because the resources and energy required form his squad to maintain a good Champions League run, and still go out with nothing to show for it, could easily be very detrimental for keeping up any form in the Premiership.

This is the fallacy of the Champions League and teams busting a gut to try and get into the thing, its not just qualifying its maintaining that qualification at the end of, IMO Spurs haven't got that and Villa definitely haven't got that even if they did ever qualify

Sometimes i think its best to cut the cloth accordingly and realise your place in this world and go for something you can actually achieve at the end of.

I sort of agree with you there... look what happens to Everton every time they qualify for europe... they play the season near the bottom of the league
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:55 am

Malachite wrote:The point is, even if you get through you'll face much stiffer opposition than Young Boys, that's for sure, Mr Redknapp needs to be careful here, because the resources and energy required form his squad to maintain a good Champions League run, and still go out with nothing to show for it, could easily be very detrimental for keeping up any form in the Premiership.

Lion will be the best judge of that mate
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down